Ugh!

I wake up the next day feeling horrible. I looked at my pillow, and saw my makeup on the sheet. Great. I get my weak body out of my bed, and go to the bathroom. I look at myself on the mirror. I had bags under my red eyes, my cheeks were red and a bit puffy, and their were tear marks from my makeup. I wash my face to get rid of the makeup. When I'm done, I crawl back into bed, and look at my phone. I see the messages from Chance, and they make me want to cry again, but I have no other tears to give.

I go on Instagram, and I have a bunch of comments on my last post.

@lovechanceperez: Why did you guys break up?!

@chanceismyfav: I'm sorry to hear what he did to you. You deserve better.

Then, I see the worst one yet

@emmmaaakatee: it's a shame you guys broke up, I really wanted you guys to stay together😏

I hate her so much. She is the one that caused all of this to happen. SHE IS THE ONE THAT MADE ME BREAK UP WITH HIM! On the other hand, Chance let it happen, so that was his fault. UGH!

My phone vibrates, and I look to see that it is Chance. I don't want to know what it says, so I ignore it. Instead, I text (Your best friend) to see if she wanted to come over, but she had something to do. Great. I'm alone, heartbroken, and I have no one to hang out with.

————————————————————————

Super short chapter, I know! I'll make the next chapter better and longer. But THANK YOU GUYS FOR 100 READS!!! I'm so happy you guys are reading this story!!