CHAPTER 12

1 month later
Clarke POV
It's been a month since everything became normal again. Its been a month since I've been back in Arkadia. The Grounders and Sky People are finally at peace with each other. Today is my birthday. It's just like a normal day, but in your mind you know it's a special day for you and your family. Right now Bellamy, Bella, and I are laying in our bed. Bella crawls on top of us and we just laugh and smile. My brithday is already off to a good start. I get up and get ready for the day. After I'm done Bellamy gets ready too and we go out of the tent, while I'm carrying Bella. When we go out of the tent, my mom comes up to be.

"Happy Brithday Clarke!" Abby says hugging Clarke

"Thanks Mom!" Clarke says hugging her mom back

"mam-a!" Bella says reaching for Abby

"Aww... Looks like someone want their grandma!" Abby says as Clarke hands her Bella

"Can you watch her for a little?" Clarke asks

"Sure, I'd be happy to watch her today." Abby says

"Okay... Thanks Mom!" Clarke says

"We'll see you later Bella." Clarke says and Bellamy and Clarke walk away

Clarke POV
We walk away and are greeted by all of our friends. They all hug me and say Happy Birthday. We walk around and see what the world has become. It's the first time we've actually take a look at the world and take it in. It's been almost a year since we've been on the ground and we never stopped to witness it's true beauty. The world is beautiful, but I knew something was coming. Something devastating was gonna happen. I always pushed those thoughts back and enjoyed the day because I was still happy and living. We walked around and left out the gates to a flower meadow. It was so beautiful. We walked up a small hill and could see the flower meadow and the top of Arkadia. This was a such breathtaking moment. Then something even more magical happened.

"Bellamy it's so beautiful!" Clarke says as she hold Bellamy's hand and looks around at the beautiful scenery.

"Not as beautiful as you, Princess!" Bellamy says with a smirk on his face as Clarke looks into his eyes

"I'm glad we are finally together. This is my best brithday yet!" Clarke says as she kisses Bellamy

"I know how to make it better!" Bellamy says with a smirk on his face

"How?" Clarke asks anxiously

"Well... I've been waiting to do this for a while now, but.... Clarke Grace Griffen, will you marry me?" Bellamy asks Clarke as he kneels on one knee. Clarke is in full tears. Not sad tears, but happy tears.

"yes." Clarke says with a smile on her face as Bellamy slides the ring on her finger.

They kiss and walk back to camp. Clarke was excited to tell everyone the news. They arrive back at camp and Clarke tries to contain her happiness, but she has the biggest smile in her face. They walk into camp with Clarke hugging his arm, on his side. They walk to to where all their friends are. Their friends are sitting near the campfire again, but it's not lit because it's still bright out.

"Someone's in a happy mood!" Raven says as she sits on Wicks lap.

"Jeez, big brother how'd you make her this happy?" Octavia asks as she sits next to Lincoln

"He proposed to me in the meadow." Clarke says happily showing her ring

"You did?" Octavia says as she walks up to Clarke to see the ring

"Yeah." Bellamy says with a smile on his face

"It's this mom's ring?" Octavia asks as she hold Clarke's hand to look at the ring

"yeah, I've kept it all these years." Bellamy says smiling

"She'd be happy that you finnaly found someone." Octavia says with tears in her eyes as she hugs her big brother

"yeah, she would." Bellamy says, a little teary-eyed, as Octavia hugs him.