Chapter 17

"I'm going to go get them!," I grumble pacing back and forth.

"No, you mustn't it's too dangerous for you goddess," Octavia utters concernedly.

"What is the point of being a goddess if I can't even fight back?"

"You aren't ready to be one," moon casually says as he plays with a colorful rock within his hand.

"What do you mean by that?," I crease my brows in confusion.

"Enough with this! I'll go get them back," Luka firmly says getting up from the couch.

"What did you mean by that moon?," I re-ask ignoring Luka's remark.

"I have to train you. Teach you how to use your powers. If I don't moon knows what'll become of you," Octavia intervenes answering for moon who seems unfazed by it all almost seeming bored.

"Become of me?," I mumble still not understanding what these individuals mean.

"Believe it or not goddess, but you are very powerful more powerful than the goddess of fire, so with that said with great power comes great responsibility. You must learn how to control your inner goddess if you don't she'll control you completely for the worst," Octavia explains.

"Luka sure met the inner goddess already didn't you pal?," moon mischievously smirks.

"That explains why you almost tried to kill me," Luka breathes.

"I tried to kill you?! What?! When?! Where?! How?!," I shockingly utter.

"You were ice completely when I found you near that river. You tried to strike me with some sort of energy which being the alpha I am I dodged. However, you turned a tree into ice completely," Luka responds.

"I don't remember that at all besides when I got pushed by-"

I gasp, as I remember exactly that day I almost drowned in the river. My eyes widen staring directly at Octavia. "It was you. You striked me with your wand which pushed me down the cliff and into the river. Thanks to you, I almost drowned!," I hiss pointing my index finder at her.

Suddenly, I watch as Octavia's dark eyes widen in fear glancing down at my hands and directly at me

Suddenly, I watch as Octavia's dark eyes widen in fear glancing down at my hands and directly at me. "Alyja you need to calm down," Luka cautiously says as he stares at my hands. On the other hand, Moon seems very entertained by what's happening right now. I glance down seeing blue energy flames cover my entire hands. The more anger I feel the more these flames grow.

"Look goddess, I'm very sorry for that, but I only did it to help you transform into your goddess form," Octavia nervously response gulping down her saliva.

"By sending me to my grave?! I almost drowned don't you understand that?!," I growl.

"Through pressure like that is what triggers the goddess form unfortunately. It challenged you and well as you know it... you met your inner goddess that way."