Confusion and Leaving

Over the past weeks, all of the vampires mysteriously disappeared. Everyone thought it was my doing, so we had a huge city party. It was pretty boring so I left early so I could pack for my trip.

I had gotten a letter from my ex-boyfriend, Danny. He asked if I could meet him in the forest. A weird place, yeah, but hey. I haven't see him in two years. And we were in Love.

So I'm on the road, driving, yelling at everything that passes. "Hey JackAss! Get on your side of the road!" You know the normal stuff.

I had five minutes, till I got to the spot. Wait, what spot? I don't know where the hell I'm supposed to be! "I pull out my iPhone and call Danny.

"Hey! Danny! It's me!"

'....'

"Alexis..? Your exgirlfriend?"

'Oh hey! Where are you?'

"I'm five minutes to the sign, where are we meeting?"

'Your almost there....' *BEEP BEEP*

He hung up! That-! Nope, no cursing. Ok. I concentrate back on the road. Then, a black shape jumps infront of my car. My car hits him and starts flipping. The I crashed into a ditch.

I lay upside down, gasping for breath as the guy came up to me. He ripped off the door and tore me from the seat, throwing into the forest. I scramble onto my feet and run into the forest, not looking back. I knew what he wanted. Not any NORMAL HUMAN could stay standing after being hit by a car.

I hear twigs being snapped behind me as I run deeper into the woods. Then I reach a clearing. I look around desperately looking for a safe haven. On the other side of the clearing was a large Boarding House. I start to run towards it, then arms rap around my waist and a hand covers my mouth. He pulls me into the woods.

About ten minutes of traveling, he lets me go and I face him. I stumble back, surprised by who it was.

"Miss me?"

It was Danny.