Subcontious Traiter Part 2

Right now, it is 7:20 and I am in the Salvatore's Boarding House. We had a meeting about trying to find Stefan. Yatta Yatta.

Since I don't know him, and it's obvious that he's bad, I don't know why they want to find him.

Elena is over in the corner crying. Bonnie was staring into the fire making the flames jump. Caroline was looking in a mirror (go figure). And Damon, Ric, and I are sitting on the couch, drink in hand.

I get out my phone, bored, and start to text Jer.

'Hay JER!! I'MORED!'

':D You mean 'I'm Bored? lol'

'Grrr. Yes I meant that!'

';) are you drunk? ;D'

'Not yet, almost there. and there is no ;D about it! ;D'

'WHAT WAS THAT?!'

'WHAT WAS WHAT?'

'YOU DID A WINKY FACE! OBVIOUSLY, THERE IS SOMETHING LIKE THAT ABOUT IT!'

'AW HAIL NA! YOU THINK I'M GETTING FREAKY AT THE BOARDING HOUSE??'

'HAY! I'M JUST SAYING...'

'WHO WOULD I BE DOING IT WITH?'

'UMM, DAMON. OR I DON'T KNOW ALARIC!'

"OH HAIL NA!"

I look up and blush. "Damn, did I just say that out loud?"

Damon smirks at me, "Yes you did. What's going on in that phone of yours?" He reaches over me to grab it. I pull it out of his reach but it ended up in Alaric's lap. "NO!"

Alaric jumps up and runs away from me, phone in hand. I try to get him but Damon holds me down. (Much to Elena's displeasure). <<ahahahah!>>

Alaric stands there, reading the text's as he slowly smiles until he bursts out laughing. Damon jumps up, grabs the phone and reads them also.

I sink into the couch and grab Damon's Bourbon and sip it. I look at the clock and it says 7:29. I watch as the numbers change as I slowly slip into darkness.

-------------

Damon's POV

I never knew Jeremy had a sense of humor! I guess it was only with Alexis, but she does that to people. Brings out the best in people. Came with the job I guess.

I look up at Alexis and she's sulking on the couch drinking MY BOURBON?!?! What? When did that happen?

I watched as she looked at the clock then she closed her eyes. To any normal person it looked like she fell asleep.

I slowly walk over to her. Then all of a sudden, her eyes jump open and she stands up, dropping her or should I say, my glass on the floor.

"Where are you going Alex?" I ask standing in front of her. 

She pushes me out of the way and walks out the door. I raise my eyebrow at Alaric and follow her.

"Where are you going Damon?" I hear Elena ask.

"Following her, duh."

She huffs and sits on the couch.

-----------------------

I followed Alex into a dense forest right outside of Mystic Falls. The end of it opens out to our backyard. How did I not notice it? Hmmm.

Alexis is only a couple yards away from me. Far enough she can't see me, but close enough I can see her.

We have been walking for about twenty minutes, when she finally stopped and... Sat Down?

I look around, searching for anything. When I look back at Alexis, she is standing and a dark figure is in front of her.

It takes alot of reasoning to keep me from jumping out there and protecting her.

I move closer so I can hear what they are saying. I turn into my crow form and fly above them.

"Do you have the information we need?"

Alexis nods, "They are searching for you, Sir."

The man shuffles his feet, uncomfortable. "What do you mean they are searching for me?"

Alexis giggles, "You can't tell can you? They all care for you. Elena, even Damon. Especially Damon. He's doing all he can to help Elena and find you."

"How's- How's Elena?"

"Sulking, crying, hating me."

"Why does she hate you?"

Alexis winks at him, "She's jealous. About what? I don't know, but I know she doesn't like it when I hang with Jer or Damon. She's a little possessive over them. I get Jer, but I don't know about Damon. Maybe there is something going on-"

The man attacks her, pushes her up on a tree, growling. She pushes him off of her, causing him to fly into another tree. "See hun! That is your humanity! You are not completely lost, Ripper. Bye now!"

And with that, Alexis skips back to the Boarding House, still in a dreamlike daze.

The man turned around watching her skip back. His hood fell of, reveling his face. The man almost looked like.....

Stefan.

------------------------

A/N THANK YOU SOOOOO SOOO MUCH EVERYONE WHO IS READING IT! IT HAS 22 VOTES!!! AHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!! I'M REALLY EXCITED!

TANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT! OR LACK OF!

PEACE OUT RIPPERS!