Subconcious Traiter Part 1

I sigh. It's been a week since I've arrived in Mystic Falls. Surpiringly, my best friend is Jer. Not Elena, not Caroline, not even Bonnie. Another weird thing, Damon. He's been watching me. I don't know if I should be flattered or creeped out by it. I'm stuck half way.

Today is Thursday. I feel like I have something to do this afternoon. Though, I'm not sure what. What's happening at 7:30 tonight? hmmm... I'll find out.

I am proud to say that I am now a official Mystic Falls citizen. Here comes the BadAss! I have also been welcomed into Elena's little supernatural hunting group. Bonnie, Caroline, sometimes Tyler, Ric, and Damon. They are waiting for an attack. His name rings a bell, Klaus. Aparently  Stefan, Damon's brother and Elena's ex-boyfriend?, gave himself to Klaus to save Damon.

I would have just let him die, that cocky bastard. Sorry, BadAss was out. I don't really mean that. Behind all of that bad boy act, Damon is just a normal boy, needing love. No one will give it to him yet. I'm just trying to figure out if I should be the one to show him love.

Right now I am in History, last periode of the day. I love Ric. He is my new drinking buddy. Yes, Yes. 'Aren't you to young to drink?' That has never stopped me. I started drinking two years ago after my dad died. I guess habits die hard.

I sigh and stand up and walk to the door. Right when I open it, the last bell rings. I smirk back to the frozen classroom and walk outside to my baby. No, not real baby, my car. It is a Neon Green Chevrolet Camaro. It's absolutly BEAUTIFUL! I love my car!

I know you are wondering. Don't you have a Hummer too? Yes, but I like this one better! :P

Where was I, oh yes. I am walking to my baby when I see Jeremy start walking off so I grab his arm and pull him with me.

"Where are we going Alexis? A little after school fun?" He wiggles his eyebrows.

I laugh and hit his shoulder. "You Perv! and No! We are going to the Grill to get WASTED!" I yell the last part over my shoulder towards Elena.

She glares at me and stomps over to her other friends. Jer laughs at her reaction then shakes his head, "You know that you ruined your friendship with her when you first started being-"

I cock my eyebrow at him, "What? My self? I knew that was going to happen! I'm just sorry she couldn't except me for who I am. I'm am like a female version of Damon yet I don't see Elena getting all kissy with me! Am I not BadAss enough for her!?" I state, crying.

Jer sees right through my act, yet still plays along. He throws his arms around my shoulders and looks back at Elena, "How could you sister! Making her feel unloved because her Bad Ass-ness is nothing compaired to Damon's Bad Ass-ness!"

I just couldn't help it. What Jer said, then Elena's reaction... It was priceless. I just burst out laughing, causing Jer to fall back onto my car, making me laugh even harder. I calm down enough to see Elena walk over to Damon who was watching me with an amused look on his face. Elena looked to see what he was staring at, and glared when she found it was me.

I nudge Jer and nod my head to them. We silently agree on the plan. "But JER! YOUR SISTER ALREADY DOESN'T LIKE ME! WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF SHE KNEW ABOUT WHAT REALLY HAPPENS WHEN WE GO TO THE GRILL?!"

Like planed, Elena got mad, but we weren't done yet. "WELL ALEXIS, I HOPE SHE DOESN'T FIND OUT THAT WE PLAY POOL!"

"OH THE HORROR! AND ALL THIS TIME SHE THOUGHT WE WERE GETTING WASTED! OH MY!" I throw my hand to my forhead and 'faint' into Jer's arms.

"NO! ALEXIS! LOOK WHAT YOU DID ELENA! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!" I giggled and noticed that we had a crowd. I wink at Jer, indicating that it was time.

I place my hand over his mouth and pull him down so it looks like we were kissing. The guys in the crowd hooped and made cat calls which made it more realistic. None of them saw that my hand was over his mouth. Losers.

I pull away from Jer, back up and we both take a bow. The crowd clapped. Like I said, Losers.

Laughing, we got into my car and drove away to the Grill. And we did end up playing pool... wasted. It was almost as funny as our little preformance.

Though Elena's face, the funniest.

____________________________

A/N Part 1!! YAY! I LOVE IT! SORRY ELENA! HAHA!

Team Jerxis! or Team AleJer! I like AleJer!

Team AleJer for the win! (please take notice that there is nothing romantical going on between the two. They are just awesome best friends! :D)

Tanks for the support! Or lack of!

PEACE OUT CARROTS!!! <3