Stefan?

Elena's POV >

I pulled my hair into a pony tail and bent over to tie my shoes.

"You should do that pose more often."

I jump back, placing a hand over my racing heart, "Damon! What the hell!" >

Damon shrugs, "I was bored so here I am."

I roll my eyes and look out my window, "What do you see?" He asks.

"Nothing. Like always. Did you find Alexis?" I ask, not even bothering to keep the venom out of my voice.

"Oooh! Does someone not like our Princess?" Damon asks mockingly as he props his legs on my bed.

"No," I say, pushing his feet off my bed. "I just don't like her new-"

"You mean you don't like the real Alexis?" Damon interrupts. I just nod. "Well, Elena, she's not all bad ass as she wants to be."

I turn from my window to look at him, "What do you mean Damon?" He casually gets off my bed, "I mean, she's broken. She's been hurt, and this metal heart she's faking is just a fence to keep people out."

I study Damon, "Are you sure your not talking about yourself also?"

He glares at me and opens my window, sticking a leg out before turning back. "Just remember Elena, don't judge a book by its cover. Just because the cover looks bad, doesn't mean the inside isn't good." And with that he jumps out my window.

I hear my bedroom door open, "Damn, He's reading poetry again."

I turn around, "Jeremy? How much did you hear?"

He leans on my door frame and crosses his arms, "Enough. And Damon's right. Alexis isn't all bad. She's broken, like Damon. I just need to find what broke her."

I glare at him, "Why do you care so much about her? She's not your sister!"

"Well she might as well damn be! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? 'I LOST MY BOYFRIEND! HE LEFT ME! I'LL JUST LEAN ON HIS BROTHER!'" He mocks, "BUT NOT YOUR REAL BROTHER! IT HURTS ME TO SEE YOU IN PAIN, ELENA! ALEXIS IS THERE TO HELP ME! HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT SINCE WE HAVE BECOME FRIENDS, I HAVENT GOTTEN HIGH OR DONE ANY DRUGS ONCE!! NO, YOU HAVEN'T HAVE YOU? CAUSE YOUR SO GODDAMN BUSY WORRYING ABOUT YOUR OWN DAMN PROBLEMS TO NOTICE SOMEONE ELSE'S!!" He shouts at me and runs off.

I sit on my bed, tears sliding down my face as I slowly take in what Damon and Jeremy just told me.

Am I really that selfish?

-----------

Alexis's POV

I put my head down and stuff my hands in my hoody pockets, trying to block out the wind. I was walking to the Grill and had stopped at a bench.

I feel a rustle of air beside me, that WASN'T wind. I cautiously look around. "Hello?"

I look around once more and see a huge crow. I smile knowing it's Damon. "What do you want Damon?"

The crow flew down from his perch and landed on a low branch, shoulder high. I walk over to him and reach out my finger. He pushes his head against it and I rub his neck. He makes a funny sound and I giggle. "This is nice, Damon. I almost like you better in bird form." He pecks my finger. "Ow! I was kidding!" Then I heard another rustle. I look behind me to see a pair of eyes. I turn around to see Damon gone. "Coward." I hiss.

The eyes get closer revealing a nose, then a mouth, then a face, until his whole body was showing. I was frozen for an unknown reason. The stranger smiles down at me, giving me a feeling that I know this man. I follow his eyes as he looks me over, giving me the chills. His eyes then drift off behind my shoulder and he speaks, "Ah Elena. How are you since I left?"

I hear a shaky voice, "Stefan?"

I watch as the man pounces over me and knocks out Elena. He grabs her phone and looks for a number, calling.

"Hello?"

"Yes."

"She is in need of a tow truck. Like one that picks up bodies?"

"At park bench."

"Alexis?" He asks, looking back at me and smiling.

"Well I think I'll take her."

"Oh no need to look for her."

"She'll turn up. Dead or Alive."

"Goodbye Brother" he says and drops the phone bye Elena's body.

My body then decides to listen to my brain and I turn around and run. "Why do they always run?" I hear him ask. I make the mistake of looking back and I collide into a wall, falling back and hitting my head. I slip into darkness with this mans face in my vision, Stefan.

---------------

A/N OMG! Like, oh my Gawd! That was like, OMG!

I need COMMENTS on these things-

1) Does Elena Cuss?

2) Good Brother Sister fight?

3) OH MY GOSH ITS STEFERMAN! START FANGIRLING!

TANKS FOR THE SUPPORT! OR LACK OF!

PEACE OUT BROKEN PENCILS! (nasties) ;)