She's BAAACCCKK!!!;)

Katherine's POV

"MADISON! GET YOUR A$S IN HERE!"

"UGH! What do you want Kather-bitch?" Madison walks in, hands on hips, smirking.

"Guess what! We are going on a road trip!!!" I exclaim.

"Our whole lives have been a road trip," she mumbled.

I cross my arms and pout, "Don't you want to know where before you say no?"

Madison sighs, "Sure, Where are we going Kather-bitch?!" She exclaims, jumping up and down on the last part.

I giggle, "We are going to..... MYSTIC FALLS!"

She groans, "Not your old play toys!"

I just smile. I'm coming to get ya...

-------------

Damon's POV

"SIGH!" I say to no one, cause no one is with me. DUH! I poor me another glass of Scotch and walk to the couch.

"Hey Damon?"

"Hmmmhmm?" I must be really drunk not to be able to since that Elena had walked in.

"Where's Al-Alis-Alex-" Elena asked, fumbling.

"Alexis?" I roll my eyes. "I don't know, and I don't really care."

She came over and sat by me, "What happened?"

I shook my head and got up to get another drink. Before I got there, I got slammed into the wall by who I thought was Elena. "Who are- Katherine! What are you doing here?" I hiss.

Ele-Katherine rubs the side of my face, "I missed you Damon." She whined.

I snort, "So what kept you away from me for all those years I thought you were under the Church?"

"I'm sorry, Damon! I was.....Busy!"

I pushed her off me and flung her down the stairs to the basement, "Yeah. Too busy lying."

"I don't know Kather-bitch. I think he figured it out. He's not as stupid as you give him credit for!"

I turn around, looking at the new vampire. "Who are you?"

She jumped over me and helped Katherine up, "I'm Madison."

"Why are you with Katherine?"

She smirked and they both walked up to the living room. I followed them up to see them standing in the doorway, "That's for me to know and you to.... Dot Dot Dot."

"What? You stole my line! How did you know that?"

Katherine laughs and high fives Madison, "We ran into old Steferman and he helped us out."

And with that they walked out of the house. I just stood there, trying to process. I looked up and saw Madison again,

"Oh and two things. One, tell Elena to stop trying to find Steferman, he doesn't want to be found. And Two? You need to pay closer attention to your Princess."

She winked at me and disappeared.

Princess? Who does she mean by Princess? Oh My God. Alexis.

And yet the only thing I could think of was how much Madison looks like Alexis, just with blonde hair.

--------------

A/N

OH MY GOD! WHAT HAPPENED TO ALEXIS? IS SHE DEAD? IS SHE ALIVE? IS SHE EVEN HUMAN? ah! SO MANY POSSOBILITIES!!

COMMENT ON WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN! I WON'T UPLOAD UNTILL I GET A ROUTE TO GO! HERE ARE YOUR RUTES:

1) Alexis turns out find, nocked out in the woods. Doesn't remember what happens.

2) Katherine and Madison found Alexis after her meeting with Steferman and they became friends.

3) Katherine and Madison found Alexis nocked out in the woods and saved her from dying, but ending up with her turning into a vampire. Powers hightened.

Tell me what you want to happen! Or I WILL STOP THE BOOK RIGHT HERE!!!

PEACE OUT YOU STEFERMAN AND KATHER-BITCH LOVERS!!! <3

Madison>>