Waking Up To Darkness

Alexis's POV

I feel myself slowly slipping back. I hear faint noises and try to remember what happened.

I blink my eyes groggily and try to stand up. I immediately feel the chains cut into my skin, causing me to scream.

"Ahhh. Hello, luv. Nice to see you again."

I look around, trying to find who was talking.

"Over here, luv."

I look in the dark corner of my cell and see a man sitting on a chair. "Who- who's there?"

"I'm sure you've heard of me, but that's not the point. My dear friend Stefan brought you to me for a reason." The man stretches, popping tiered bones, making it appear that he's been waiting for me to wake up. "You see my dear, you remind me of someone. Someone who was very close to me."

"What happened to her?"

"She died." The man looks at me and I see his eyes sparkle evily. "Anyway, we have met before, you and I. But of course, you don't remember!"

"What do you mean I don't remember?" 

The man walks over to me, puts his hands on the sides of my head and mutters. "You shall remember!"

Then in a burst, it all came back in flashes. My dad, Danny, the gathering, Klaus and Stefan, me going off to meet Danny in the woods, Katherine and Madison, then Damon and Jeremy. 

I took in a shuddering gasp as the pictures ended. "I...I remember you!" I take a deep breath, collecting my thoughts. "Your Niklaus!"

He rolls his eyes at my dramaticness. "Yes, but I prefer to be called Klaus." I pulls his chair in front of me and sits down. "Now that you remember..." He again places both hands on the side of my head. "You will go around town and compel EVERYONE to forget you. Damon, Jeremy, Elena, everyone! Even me! After you're done, you will go find a powerful witch.. Tell her that you want to forget your past and start over. Tell her that you want to be sent back. Good luck Alexis." 

*No one's POV*

Alexis walks through the darken streets as if in a daze. Further up, a group of people with flashlights are walking around frantically. One of the boys notice her, "ALEXIS!! DAMON I FOUND HER!" Jeremy Gilbert runs up to Alexis and grabs her arms. "Alexis! Are you okay?"

Alexis shrugs him off and says nothing. 

The group finally reaches them. It was Damon, Elena, Bonnie, Caroline, Tyler, and Matt. Once they got close, Alexis put up a force field, locking them in with her. Bonnie is the first to notice. "Alexis! Why-What? She put up a force Field!!" Alexis turns to Jeremy and looks deep into his eyes. Her eyes flash violet and she speaks quietly. "You do not remember me or anything that has happened."

Elena watches in dismay as her brother slumps to the ground, "What did you do to Jeremy!"

"He'll be all right." Alexis moves towards Elena, repeating the process, then moving on to Matt and Tyler.

"Damon! She's compelling them!" Bonnie yells.

Damon rushes to Alexis's side and looks into her eyes. "Stop what you're doing."

She smiles, "You do not remember me or anything that has happened."

Damon falls. Bonnie and Caroline scream. "How did it not work! Bonnie do something!" Caroline yells.

Bonnie puts up her hands and mutters a spell. She opens her eyes, "Well?" Caroline asked.

"She's supposed to be on fire right now..." Bonnie mutters.

"Bonnie!"

"What?!"

They too, fall.

Alexis then completes her job, ending with Klaus. She heads of to New Orleans, in search of the witch.

After two months of searching, she finds one. The witch agrees and does her magic. 

"Are you sure you want to forget EVERYTHING?" The witch asks.

Alexis nods, "Yes."

The witch sighs, give Alexis a sad fleeting look, then does the spell.

With a gasp, Alexis drops to the ground... then disappears. 

.

.

.

.

The witch takes a shuddering breath and rubs her face. "You did good."

She looks up at the door in which a shadow now stands. "Are you sure what I did was right?"

"You did wonderful, Jewel." He throws a pouch full of money on the counter. "And no one will here of this, correct?"

"Yes" She sighs and picks up the pouch. "You know, American money would have been okay." She states, looking at the ancient coins.

"I'm sure. But I'm a little.... Old Fashioned." The man smirks and disappears.

Jewel closes her eyes, "May the spirits and Gods protect that child."

____________________

A/N AND THAT MY FRIENDS IS THE END OF THE SILVER PRINCESS!!!

I'm soooo sorry that it took so much time for this chapter.

The second book is already uploaded and I have about four chapters pre-written. 

It's called the Lost Princess.

I'm very happy that this book is finished. I felt like it was going no where. But the second one is better! I promise!

So I need one thing!

1) I need an actress to be Alexis. I've had Keira Knightly and Kristen Stewart but if you look at the cover I made for The Lost Princess, she's blond now. So any ideas will be welcomed.

I'll put the cover on the side!

Tanks a lot for all the support! Or lack of!

Peace out Silver Princesses!!/Princes!! ;)

NikkiReads

p.s. The stranger at the end is VERY important in the next book.... BTW