Your Friends With WHO?! Part 1

Damon's POV

Where's Alexis? I haven't seen her since last night. Then that Madison chick said something about her that made it sound like they did something to her. I hope she's ok.

Katherine's POV

"Why did you tell Damon to watch his Princess? We havn't done anything to Alexis." I say, sitting upside down on our couch.

"Exactly! It makes him THINK we did something to her." Madison states from the fridge.

"MADISON! You obviously don't know Damon!"

"No, but I shure would like to." She sits beside me and winks.

"But he will came in here, grab us by our throats, push us up on the wall and yell, 'What did you do to Alexis?! WAH WAH!'" I mimik, causing Madison to burst out laughing.

She then stoped laughing imediatly and looks out the window. "Kat, do you hear that?"

Madison stands up and walks over to the window, "What is is Madison?"

"There's someone out there, Kath!"

"Who would find our house?"

"I don't know. Let's go see," Madison says, walking out the door and disapearing into the middle of the field. "Who's there?"

I speed over to where Madison is standing and look around. On the corner of our property was a girl walking this way, "Madison, over there."

I zoom over to the girl, "What are you doing here?"

The girl jumps, "Um. I don't know. I just remember blacking out around 7:30. What time is it now?"

Madison pops up on the other side of the girl, "9 AM." she says causing the girl to jump.

"Damn."

I smirk and cross my arms, "What's your name girl?"

"Girl? Psh, My name is Alexis."

Madison's eyes widen, then gives me a look. She sticks out her hand to Alexis, "I'm Madison. Me and Kather-bitch know your friend's Damon and Elena."

Alexis takes her hand but frowns, "One, I know you two are vampires. Two, Elena is not my friend. And three, I love your name Kather-bitch." She smirks when she say that Damn nickname.

I growl and throw her onto a tree, holding her by her neck, "My name is Katherine Peirce."

Alexis rolls her eyes, puts her hand on my chest and pushes. I'm suddenly across the field in a pile of broken limbs (tree limbs).

Madison just stands there smilling. Sometimes I don't know why I stay with her.

She turns to Alexis who is dusting off her hands, "So what are you doing out here?"

Alexis frowns, "I don't really remember..."

I walk over to her and hold her head between my hands and look into her eyes, "You will remember everything, but will continue to do who ever's bidding."

Alexis nodds then closes her eyes. "Do you remember now, Alexis?" Madison asks.

She opens her eyes, "I am compelled by Stefan Salvatore to meet him in the forest every Thursday at 7:30, and tell him any plans that Damon and Elena have made. I was also compelled to forget someone, but I don't remember who."

She starts to faint when Madison catches her. We take her inside and lay her on the couch.

"Hey Kat?" Madison asks. She's sitting on the couch playing with Alexis's hair.

"What Madison?"

"Can we keep her? I really like her! We could be friends!"

I roll my eyes and go get a glass of blood, "Fine! But she's your responsability!"

Madison jumps up and down on the couch and claps her hands, "Yayayayay!"

I sigh and sit in a chair, What have I gotten myself into?

-----------------------

A/N As you can see, the winner was number 2! They are now/ will be BFFS! WHOOOO!!

This chapter is dedicated to my real life best friend Madison who plays the Madison in the book. Well, duh. Anyway. Leave me comments if you have any ideas for a good twist or any relationships?

Katherine and ......

Madison and.........

Alexis and ...........

Elena and........

Coment me up!

TANKS FOR THE SUPPORT! OR LACK OF!

PEACE OUT PRINCESSES!

<3