Bairly Escaping Death

"Danny! Your a-a Vampire!"

He chuckles, reminding me of something... yet I couldn't remember what. "No Alexis! I'm a fairy without wings! But with Fangs!" He said, winking at me.

"Why did this happen to you?" I ask, slowly backing away.

Danny walks around me, stalking. "It was a few days before you told me your secret, I met a guy. His name was Stephan Salvatore..."

As Danny was explaining this to me, I was pulled into a vision.

I saw three people, two men and a girl. I noticed the girl was me... Yet I couldn't tell who the other two men where. I got a sad longing from one and a dark past from the other. I saw one of them hand me my phone, then I passed out.

I blinked to see Danny glaring at me. "Did you not just hear anything I just told you!?" He yelled.

I shook my head, backing up further.

Fury reaching the peak, he attacked me, sinking his fangs into my neck. The pain was horrible. I have never felt anything like this in my life.

I felt the life slowly being sucked out of me. Then I remembered that I wasn't only human. I reached inside of me, finding the inner Power. I grabbed hold of it and pushed with all of my strength. My Power pulsed through my hands and threw him backwards, hitting a tree.

I reach up and feel my neck and shutter. It's covered in blood. I turn around to look at Danny who was almost up, ready to attack. Raising my hands, I mutter some spells and watched as the blue mist enclosed him, making him weak. I then took a wooden stake and thrust it into his leg.

Seeing that he was injured enough, I ran in the oposite direction. Before long, I had hit the end of the forest and ran into the road. I look around for help. Down the road was a car approaching me, heading into Mystic Falls.

I walk to the median of the road and wait for the car.  I watch as it approaches. I could feel my strength slowly slipping. I shouted "Help!" Then I passed out right as the car stopped beside me.