Chapter Sixteen

"Such a cold response for someone that likes you."

That briefly ran through my mind as I was struck unsure how to respond.

I wouldn't think Myu would like me because I just think of her just as a little sister more so.

Akame looked to understand how I felt as I couldn't respond since she dismissed the topic and went onto something else.

"Anyway are Vice President left for the disciplinary committee so you think you can take the position we have a meeting during second break."

  I wasn't ready for a question like that either since I didn't stand out too much. Either way Hikari had been on the student council and as far as I know still is.

  Akame broke the silence and spoke " It is a pretty contested spot by the boys since it is filled with girls."

Before I could speak Akame continued, "Although I know that's not what you are after but there is a huge space it's about the size of 3 classrooms it even has its own upstairs!"

I knew that Akame wasn't offering me the position she was forcing me into it.

I decided to speak after about 15 seconds of silence. "Well I guess I can help but one question, who is all in it?"

  She took a breath deeper than before as I knew what she had to say was long, "Well I know you know Hikari she is the secretary and she is the biggest help there but I'm sure she won't mind she's just like Myu, after all everyone in the student council is second years, no third years or fourth years."

  She seemed content before I could say anything she continued again "There's 3 other members so I'll let them introduce themselves I'm too lazy to say it all."

By the time she was done speaking I forgot I had been laying down while listening to her speak and didn't even notice break was almost over.

  "Jun! Better hurry to class! I will see you second break, the student council room is at the back of the school you go outside walk the path and you will be there!"

  Before she left I wanted to make something clear as she was about to open the door to go down stairs, "Is it true that Myu actually likes me?"

  She responded as she looked ready to jolt, "Yea, but not without competition!"

  Christmas special will be a bit late but don't worry!! Making a Christmas and a New Years special soon! I'm planning on releasing the next chapter then Christmas special, BTW THIS BOOKS NAME IS CHANGING! To:Sorehodo ninja seikatsu

  That's the Japanese pronunciation of Not so Ninja Life!