Chapter Twenty-Two

Hikari with her hair put back^

I normally wouldn't be open to taking a bath in a place with other people besides family but I did notice I had to get over that fact. And their was no other people their to get in besides the girls which have been in already.

Unlike normal places it only had one hot spring and wasn't labeled specifically to boys or girls. I decided to use is since the one inside was upstairs down the hall with the broken floor.

After debating to get in it was warmer then I imagined but nice. Along with that it was large and had seemed the size of the dorm itself.

  Their were large rocks around the edges of it and huge fence walls blocking anything from seeing in or out.

  Oddly enough their was a window from the dorm where you had been able to look out of to the hot springs.

I didn't exactly like the idea that the sliding door to get here was near the kitchen but it would do since it felt really nice.

I suddenly heard the glass door slide open to see Hikari in her bath robes once again.

"Hikari! I-I'm already in here I'll be done in a few!" I felt I said faster than I knew I could.

She looked at me as we stared at each other for awhile not saying anything for at least a minute.

"It-it's getting a bit late though, and I don't like being out in the dark by myself too much."

"Their are plenty of bright lights in the spring and around it it's not dark at all."

She stood still and silent yet again resembling when she first came through the door.

"D-don't make me a girl say it!"

I think I understand what she wanted as I reached for my towel and got out by the side of the pool.

I tied it around my waist and decided to walk out and let Hikari be alone.

As I walked past her I felt a tug on my towel making me not able to move.

"Hikari?"

"Don't leave just stay here, I interrupted you anyway, I won't be a bother!"

I didn't know on how to respond, instead I remained silent and paced back to my spot but leaving my towel on.

She followed me and sat next to me and laid down since the water obviously was shallow enough.

  I noticed she took of her bath robe before getting in but I could understand since that's all she had to wear.

  "It-It's really hot! But it is relaxing!"

  At least Hikari enjoyed it, I did as well.

  I put my arms down into the water and instantly felt a harsh burn.

  "Oww." I mumbled that without even noticing.

  "What's wrong Jun?" Hikari said still having her faced covered in red.

  "It's nothing just the scratch from earlier got exposed to the hot water."

  Hikari got up and moved to the other side of me sitting closer and holding my arm.

  "Hikari your b-" she interrupted me quickly and remained silent for a few.

  "I know don't get the wrong idea I'm just holding up your arm for now."

  As soon as she finished I heard the glass door slide and closing in an instant.

  "Jun!" I heard Myu say, nobody else has that much of an excited tone.

  Akame was behind her as both of them are bare but Myu ran towards me.

  Splashing water she made it to me and held onto my arm.

  "You should try that ramen whoever made it made it really good!"

  She said as now I had both Hikari and Myu holding on to my arms and I had no way to escape.

  "Hey Hikari!!! I see you are holding on to Jun too!"

  "I-It's not like that, I'm just holding his arm since he got cut by a knife while he was cooking."

  Myu responded faster than I thought any human could respond, "he's the one that made the ramen!!"

  Akame finally got in and sat in front of me where the hot springs was the thinnest so her legs crossed mine.

  "Jun I don't think you are supposed to wear a bath towel into the hot springs."

  I responded to Akame, "But you all are in here so I'm going too anyway, you should all put something on also!"

Nobody responded as the glass door opened and closed quickly again. This time it was Akari by surprise and I was unsure why she would be here a second time.

She came down as everyone was silent and she broke the silence, "You have your own harem in a dorm what a pervert."

"It's not my fault they got in here after me!"

"Save the talk."

She sat down next to Akame without saying another word.

I decided to try to make an attempt to get out of this before things got worse, "I got to do something real quick."

I got up as both Hikari and Myu then let go of me. Before I started moving Hikari grabbed my arm and said, "I will come with you since I've been in here awhile."

As we made it out Myu came running out splashing water all over the place again, "I want to come too!"

Thankfully Akame and Akari stayed back but I didn't plan to bring anyone along with me.

I went inside and noticed that almost all the ramen was gone as I shifted my eyes too the table seeing 3 of the girls eating.

"Your a really good cook! You have to make me lunch for tomorrow!"

"Me two!"

"Me three!"

I didn't want to get trapped into something like that but I didn't want to bother to argue.

I continued walking until I went upstairs and into my room.

Both Hikari and Myu was behind me and I wasn't sure why.

"I'm going to change so you guys should go change too."

After I finished saying that I walked into my room and shut the door behind me.

I got out shorts that resembled the school uniform ones but they were much more comforting. I also got out the gym uniform T-shirt since I hadn't washed anything else besides that.

Hikari came in before I even noticed and sat were I had put the pre set blankets on the ground.

"You should but on tour bath robes at least, tied or not. And what did you need?"

She remained silent before speaking, "Well I-I don't like sleeping by myself since I always had slept with my younger sister and since Akame although it was just an illusion I'm still scared."

I sighed as I spoke, "well I guess you can take my bed and I'll stay on the floor."

At first I thought she would respond but I heard her mumble, "oh."

I turned off the lights since Hikari laid down, as I grabbed the pillows of the bookcase and but them in the ground laying down and falling asleep.