Chapter Twenty

Was volume 1 ending.

  The door to the roof was open and I seen Myu being held by another girl that appeared to look just like Akame.

  In fact I was Akame and she held a blade steadily in her other hand while Myu was in the other.

  Even in situations like this Myu looks peaceful as she is sleeping in the arms of Akame, atleast I think.

  Hikari held on to the back of my jacket that went over my uniform. She grew scared I could tell, is a stared at a speechless Akame.

  I turned around swiftly to Hikari and spoke, "The last thing I need is for you to also get hurt, please go back to the entrance of the stairs."

  She let go almost bashing the door without a handle and went inside as she peeked out the window.

  The last thing I wanted was to be exposed as a ninja, but I couldn't help it, "I won't lose a friend over it."

  I swiped my bag from one side to another and grabbed my blade, throwing my bag across the roof.

  I didn't care if I died at that point as I rushed at her without even thinking.

  "Even though you wanted to live a peaceful life and not be known like a ninja you are going to expose yourself so easily, how weak."

  I noticed she let go of Myu as I heard her head thunk against the concrete of the roof as that is what made me want to kill Akame no matter what.

  "YOU BITCH!" I yelled as loud as I could running at her faster than I knew I could as she blocked my blade from hitting her.

  I had no fear of killing someone I knew even if I used to think of her as a friend.

  "What's wrong weak boy."

  That didn't anger me at all, the repeated sound of Myu hitting her head against the concrete, however, did.

  I swiftly moved my blade of hers and swung again hitting her against the shoulder as nothing affected her.

  "You can't simply kill me, atleast you tried though."

  She finally fought back swinging her blade carelessly as I was almost pinned against the door.

  If she found out Hikari was hear, she would be in danger then.

  I couldn't simply use my power to kill Akame as it would destroy the school, but if it comes down to it I will.

  I remembered the first day I met Myu, and how she apologized for pushing me down.

  My hand was now released from the wound and she noticed it. She immediately said "I'm so sorry Jun" in a low tone, "I'm good" I said chuckling.

  I couldn't believe how much I now thought about it as my feelings raced.

  "FUCK YOU AKAME! WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU SO SOMETHING LIKE THIS!"

  My breath become increasingly more loud and frequent.

  She simply laughed as I didn't notice the whole time I was close to the wall.

  Our blades clashes again but I didn't give up I threw my blade off of hers and thrusted it anywhere I could.

  I hit her multiple times each time nothing happened.

  "What!,your not Akame you controlled over her."

  She laughed again, atleast whatever controlled her did as she imitated the same thing I did with my blade.