Chapter Eighteen

I woke up a bit frightened of a dream I had.

  Their was a tug near my stomach, almost as if something was wrapped around it.

  The rain pummeled on the student council building as I looked directly up at the tree I had later under.

  I felt the tug again as I decided to finally move out of my position to find out what it was.

  "Akame!" I yelled as she didn't budge, still losing the grip of my stomach.

  She laid their with 3 buttons undone as she was exposed. She was drenched in rain meaning she just recently came to me.

  Her uniforms skirt was off and at first I didn't notice.

  I got up noticing I was drenched in rain again and I hadn't even gone outside.

  She finally woke up about a minute after she got off of me.

  "J-June-San?"

  She got up as if nothing happened as she left her uniform unbuttoned and the skirt off.

  "Can you put something on Akame!"

  She responded, exhausted, "I have something on, it just gets too hot in here sometimes."

  Yet again I knew I lost that conversation.

  "I thought boys liked seeing girls so defenseless anyways I thought it aroused all boys."

  "Tha-That's not what I mean! You are in a school area you risk being expelled."

  "No teachers or students come in here so it's all safe."

  I couldn't continue to argue since she always knew what to say back it was almost pointless.

  She fell towards me as she pushed me back to the ground a laid directly on top of me, furthermore, hovering over me.

  "Please get off of me, nobody can easily, if at all control their body during this situation!"

  "Fine! I was just messing with you anyway."

  She jerked away with her cheeks red. I knew she wasn't embarrassed she just felt defeated.

I was relieved she wasn't on me anymore since I can't help what my body does, I don't think anyone can.

  "I guess I can't win over you from Myu."

  I looked at her as she was close to me and spoke " I am not with Myu! Either way it's pointless I'm not worth it."

  She giggled as I stood confused and she broke the silence like usual " You are not worthless, after all if not Myu then who? I told you their was a competition and still is."

  She had came closer to me and hugged me, I didn't expect it at all.

  "It is ok to say something instead of standing there with your face red, either way things are going to get more interesting from here!"

  I almost wanted to question it as soon as she said it I decided to wait a bit finally realizing that I had to break the silence " W-What so you mean more interesting?"

  She swiftly responded, "Everyone that attends this school is required to now live in a dorm designated by the student council. And I signed up You, Hikari, Myu, Me, and the other student council members to live in one of the dorms. Not only that but our dorm is located by a market that has good deals often so we will be able to live easily."

  I never thought I would have to live in a dorm, in fact with everyone I know.

  "Oh yeah! I forgot Akari will be living there too! Their is plenty of rooms since it is two story! Enough to fit everyone their and the dining room and the living room is all really big!"

  I never seen Akame so excited before and I didn't want to let her down either.

  "When are we supposed to be in them?" I questioned.

  "Tomorrow"

  I was shocked to get an answer like that and to think that everyone else might not be ready either.

  "Does everyone else know?"

  "Mhm."

  "Why didn't you tell me sooner!"

  "You are so unapproachable during the day because I know you don't want that much attention, although that's not what I stopped me its that I couldn't find you."

  I almost thought it was a bad idea, but I did kind of like the idea. Especially since I could have my own room and my little sister wouldn't be their to bother me in it. But everyone else would be.

  "So can you come with us?"

  "I have no options so, sure."

  I was expecting her to hug me but I didn't realize that the whole time she hadn't let go of me.

2 consecutive days :) Christmas Special might go up tomorrow :P