Chapter Twenty-Four

I never really noticed how almost everyone I know is in the same class I am. Two of the girls from the dorm aren't but the other two are.

Hikari sat in front of me, which I didn't even know at the beginning when I transferred I just wanted a window seat.

  The boy I had met sat behind me and Myu set in the same row I did. Atleast I was surrounded by people I know.

  I glanced around the classroom, bored, I looked out the window to see the rain pouring and like that I seen a figure looking just like Akame running into the forest by the school.

  "Damnit what is she up too!" I didn't even notice I mumbled as Hikari looked back and turned her chair to my desk.

  "What happen Jun?"

  "Oh um nothing!"

  I was going to wait until morning break so I could have an excuse to leave the site as I was curious.

First break came slowly, of course not just because Akame, because the class had been boring.

  I left the classroom before Hikari could say anything I didn't want too put her in the situation I did last time, Incase something like that where to happen.

  I did notice Hikari glance at me as I left after that I ran.

  I went back to where the student council building is remembering their is a gate to go in the wooded area.

  It was pouring rain although the sound of it was comforting, I almost wanted to fall asleep.

  I finally seen Akame again as I ran to her as fast as I could.

  "Akame! Are you ok?"

  She giggled slightly, "Duh! Why did you come back here?"

  I didn't notice that it was the dead, middle of the forest a large area cleared of life of anything.

  "I was seeing what happen to you I mean do you remember what happen that night?"

  She looked down letting out a sigh, "I know the basics that something took control of me, but I was out and clueless what happened. I know you ended up stabbing me but if you didn't I could be dead!"

  She stopped as she giggled and continued on, "after all I'm not the best ninja if anywhere near close to good, all I can do is heal wounds such as mine quickly, remember awhile back when I helped you?"

  I stood their shocked how the memory came back to me as she also did save me, a little bit.

  She continued before I had a chance to speak, "that one girl that did that too you had been brainwashed by my home village and is also supposed to be transferring here soon."

  "O-oh yea I remember her, but besides that why did you come out here?"

  "I couldn't stay at the school anymore I don't want to put anyone in danger, I know my village is after me since I ran, tired of helping them constantly they never even knew my name they just came to me for healing their wounds."

  She sighed as she continued talking, "But now I'm here and happy being here, it's just I can't put anyone, you, Myu, Hikari, everyone in trouble so I came here to avoid it all.

  "Your fine, I doubt any ninja village would want to destroy a school they would get slot of attention and that's the last thing a village would want. Just come back and don't worry about it."

  She interrupted me, "the village they controlled me, they have things to control someone for awhile unless of course stabbed in the power source of a ninja."