Chapter Ten

I couldn't imagine who it would be in fact they must've been waiting until the class president was gone.

(BTW EVERY TIME I SAY PRESIDENT I MEAN THE STUDENT CLASS PRESIDENT!)

I jerked myself to turn to the person dressed in black and a navy blue with the figure of a girl.

Since I didn't have any weapons with me I would have to take this bare handed unless I used my magic which could devastate the school which I would rather me die then that.

She yelled "Give up you have no weapons to fight me with you can't win bare handed." I responded "maybe not but you never know till you try" I said with a smirk.

I lunged at the person as the continued to throwing shurikens as they came I kept dodging them. I knew that she had to run out soon as there was a lot scattered just unsure when.

I didn't notice she was continuing to back up as I was still running suddenly I felt a sharp pain on my arm.

"Will you surrender now?" The girl said as I looked up amazed that she landed one as I could tell she was just an intermediate and didn't have any magic abilities from birth.

She pulled the katana and violently threatened me if I didn't give up. "See you might have landed once but your at the disadvantage." I remarked. She had the blade and cut directly down my stomach as a large amount of blood spilled. I didn't expect someone to do that so quickly maybe I was at the disadvantage.

I fell completely feeling Nausea. I grabbed a shuiken that was on the ground and regained and collected every bit of strength I could and threw it. She tried to deflect it with her blade but she was too slow getting cut herself and her clothes ripping.

"You were off guard again you might have done more damage but now we both are in the same position of death." I managed to pull together for one last statement as I began to fade, unconscious.

I heard one word before which was the president yelling my name in a indescribable tone.

I woke up not expecting to even be alive Im surprise I could remember everything that happened with such detail. I looked up at the ceiling noticing it was the inflammatory and I was on the last bed by the widow that had curtain all around it.
(ANOTHER BTW INCASE YOU DO NOT KNOW I CANT SPELL INFLAMMATORY BUT EITHER WAY IT IS AN ANIME CLINIC PRETTY MUCH)

I noticed my shirt had been off showing a wound that was big the extended from my chest down my stomach. It had a dark glow of purple deep inside it as for the rest of it was blood.

I knew the glow was my magic but as long as no staff found out I would be fine.

I felt the bed to be uneven as I looked over to see the school student president laying next to me, in a single robe type clothes.

I know I shouldn't waste my breath it would hurt anyway although I ended up getting up and moving the curtain to get out of the area for a moment.

It was completely quite besides the rain that was poring outside, and the school nurse was out today.

I was curiuous of what happened to the girl ninja on top of the roof I never had any intention of killing her just to stop her from damaging the school, or harming anyone I knew.

I walked over to the other bed and I seen her in it. She was also topless but her wound didn't seem as big much smaller but was deep. I could see a faint glow of light meaning she had been going through training for light.

I examined the wound more on her and noticed there was a blue glow also, meaning she was being used. Someone had brain washed her to kill me but overtime it disappears soon enough she would be back to whatever her normal self was.

I heard footsteps as I looked back to see the president now noticing the robe was short and barely covering everything.

"What a pervert you are even when you are hurt." She laughed. "You got the wrong idea I accutally-" I felt another pain front the wound signing it was healing as I put my hand over it. The president moved her hand onto mine and moved it off. "You shouldn't do that might make it hurt more" she smiled as she kept my hand in hers.

I decided to try again to finish what I was saying "I was actually seeing the wound and thankfully it isn't as bad as mine hers will heal within the hour since she knows the basics of light magic."

The president said with a giggle "I was just joking with you from the start, but why would you look after someone that is in much less pain then you and tried to kill you?"

I looked at the president as her hand had finally let go of mine "well I have no intentions of killing anybody, enemy or not and she was brainwashed to kill me specifically.", as I pointed out the faint blue in the  wound. She responded "So that means whoever did it most likely will send more people or possibly show up there selves to attempt to kill you?" "Yea always that chance there most likely after my magic."

She responded swiftly so I guess you know I'm a ninja with light magic myself I'm not surprised that a ninja at your skill level could find that out." I responded "yea ever since this morning" after I finished my sentence I remembered to ask her something "Oh yea! What was your name again?"

She giggled for a moment as she responded, "It's Akame" she said as she looked down blushing.

I walked back into the bed I was at and laid back down as she stood at the end of the bed. "You don't have to be bored with me here I know you probably have a lot of work too do you can leave me be." She responded "I could but if something were to happen to you again?"

I was left speechless and I couldn't say much else as I looked back up at the ceiling and she got onto the bed gently and hovered over the top of me.

"JUN ARE YOU IN HERE?"

Yay this chapter is x2 as long than usual just for you guys and girls :p funny thing is I got a big writing test tomorrow and I'm on here, oh well. Hope you enjoyed so far I will try to keep getting chapters out daily! ~nano