Chapter Three

Lunch Break had came quicker than I expected ever since the events of this morning. I had sat in homeroom for lunch as I didn't want to be late for it after lunch break. As an added bonus I got to enjoy watching the rain tremble down from the sky as I ate my bento box. My sister had been annoying but one this is for sure she can make damn good food.

"Jun!" I heard Myu suddenly yell out. Her uniformed was a little wet as you could tell she was outside. I see her all day for class so why would she want to be with me for lunch break? "I thought you would have eaten outside so I went out there but you weren't there!" I had glanced at her before taking another bite out of my bento box and once I finished chewing I said, "why would you come look for me anyway? I've been in the same class with you since this morning anyway."

"That's the fun in it!" I didn't understand what she meant as I'm sure she just blurted our something. I seen Hikari as she suddenly grabbed Myu's shoulder, "let's go! You can't forgot that your a part of the student council and therefore you must do what your required to do!"

"Bye Jun!" Myu was being dragged along similar to how I was being dragged earlier this morning.

I finished my lunch early as I decided to go to the rooftop to see the view. I had no specific reason but to get away from the glares I had gotten from the rest of the class. They must of thought me and Myu had a relationship of some sort.

I suddenly seen running from the end of the hallway as to no surprise it was Myu. Why would she be running in the first place I thought she had something to do with the student council anyway.

She had pushed me down along with her in a similar position from earlier. I could tell that everyone that had been in the halls glared at me as I'm sure they thought I'm the most perverted guy in the school.

She giggled as she went to speak, "Hey Jun!" Why would she be so calm when we both are being stared at by half the whole school. "Can you get off of me!" I suddenly snapped as I almost instantly regretted it.

She got up as Hikari had finally caught up with Myu. "Myu you can't just run through the halls like that!"

I left the situation before it got worse as both of them had yelled my name.

Original readers and New readers, I have since revised and edited this chapter with plans to go in and change the other chapters as well! Some chapters might have new information but nothing big that will make the story unreadable, thanks for taking the time to read my story and I hope you continue to enjoy it! Ideas and Thoughts through DM or on the chapter will always be checked! If this message is on a chapter it means I had been completely edited and finished otherwise there will be more updates to come to it!