Chapter Twenty-Nine

Was Finale Volume II

The news cast showed something terrifying something I'm afraid to face.

Tonight was the day that I would die or the controller was going to die.

I said I would have made all of the girls ramen but I couldn't just blatantly ignore what was going on so I proceeded to run out of the door and go to the border.

Hikari chased after me as I tried to outrun her not wanting to get her involved in anything, anybody powerful enough to control an ocean couldn't simply be just an illusion nor a ninja from a village.

"JUN! DON'T! STOP YOU GOING TO DIE!"

The thought had crossed my mind as she began to cry falling to her knees as I could leave her on the sidewalk.

I walked over to her and extended my hand out leaving no choice but to reason, "I'll be fine in the end. Either I die and Japan is saved or I don't die and Japan is saved. Either way just keep the other girls safe I know I can trust you, I'm not going to let you simply die to such a powerful user anyway.

She launched at me and gripped me into a tight hug as she spoke, "Idiot, come back alive!"

She ran the same direction I came from as the snow seemed to had picked up and almost nothing was visible.

The closer I got the more I heard the commission of the ocean, the more I felt the other users power.

The government had blocked off the entrance to the city leaving me no choice but to bypass it.

I noticed their weak spot and they didn't have any body protecting the area as I ran through quickly.

The ocean had been near this newly built city and once I was able to see it I almost couldn't believe it.

Their had been a large tornado in the middle of the ocean almost looking as a spinning top and the middle was thin where the user had been barrier in protecting itself from anything.

I knew their plan was to awaken the ocean itself and the user would cocoon itself inside the barrier as the whole ocean was in its control and could simply wipe everything out.

I didn't know what my power could do itself I knew a fraction of what it could do though.

I was afraid to use it to threaten others but one way or another it would either cause an major event or not so I made my final decision to attack.

I dropped my bag and grabbed my blade out of it as I rushed to the end of the city and jumped into the air with my power giving me the ability to stabilize myself in air.

The closer I got the more powerful the blizzard became and the less I could see it had seemed the middle was the only way in or out.

I was able to identify who it was and it came to a surprise to know who was able to control that much power, my dad.

I tried enter but no matter what I did it pushed me back further each time, by the second it grew more powerful and unstable.

With no choices left I decided to use my last resort.

I had closed my eyes to collect all thoughts together as my sword became filled with all energy I had and one strike would kill anything, even a god.

Only one swing, that was the only chance I had, at least for not damaging anything else.

The power almost consumed me as I was able to break the barrier as the man that was known as my father stared at me as he launched at me.

"Why is it always the pests that ruin things like this!"

He was in front of me in seconds as I swiped to the side to dodge but instead he created an illusion while coming towards me and stabbed me through my stomach.

It was over, I was over.

I wasn't just going to die on a note like that as I swung my blade landing a direct blow towards him, unfortunately being another illusion.

Their was no choice I couldn't simply kill him by a blade, but instead an attack powerful enough to cause an area of damage.

I remembered everything that had happened once I transferred into the school and the great people I met, including Hikari.

I had no choice I wouldn't let everything so simply go to waste.

I unleashed my power, stopping the intense blizzard and dropping both me and the man into the water, my blade shattered into pieces.

And as for me, bleeding everywhere from head to toe knowing that it was the end of me.

It's been great writing for everyone that liked to read this story! I deeply thank all of you for continuing to read and possibly developing an interest in what I wrote.

In the end I never though having a total of 120+ different readers join my on my writing adventure and my story in general.

I hope to continue to write for everyone out their that enjoys reading my book.

Special thanks to a wattpad friend that has help me make decisions and encouraged me to continue to write @QuinnR7