Chapter Thirty-One

"It is really big!"

  I noticed the size of it was larger than the one that had been at the dorm. Their was even a mini waterfall from the side which really added to the touch.

  She looked at me and back to the hot springs almost as if I was expected to go in first. I just noticed that I had my school uniform pants however I was topless, but without a towel.

"Jun!" I heard a voice that was no different from Myu's and sure enough it was.

  She ran at me completely naked and without limits as she pushed me down in the process.

  "Myu! Get off!"

  Hikari proceeded to pull Myu off as she seemed unaware what was going on. Oddly enough Myu didn't bring up what happened.

  "Hey Hikari does their happen to be somewhere indoor I can bathe so I'm not, well you know."

  "Y-Yea their is one but it is only Myu and me here."

  I was struck surprised that she even tried to combat what I had said as I eventually pieced together a somewhat decent response, "you don't have to watch over me so often, we are in the same building after all. I can't go far without being caught in the first place.

  "It-It's not that!"

  I gave up attempting to argue against her as I always seemed to lose somehow and instead turned and began walking inside.

  Myu completely spaced out as she began to hinder Hikari instead as I could quite possibly get a break.

  As I walked I noticed I felt weaker than ever before almost as if I lost strength and the power I had previously.

I ignored it as I continued to walk to the bath. Opening the door it seemed really big.

I noticed someone else in the bath at the time and it was one of the girls.

"Who are you?"

"Kana, remember the day you showed me to school? That's me. You must be lucky to have all these girls here with you, even going as far as being in the same room with them."

  "It's not like that! I'm not a big pervert like half the other boys at the school."

  I heard the door into the shower slide as I looked back and seen Hikari holding her bath towel against her chest.

  "Jun it's not-" she cut off her sentence mid way as she looked at Kana.

  "HENTAI!!!!!!" I heard a line I haven't heard from Hikari in awhile as she walked behind me almost as if she was trying to hide.

  "Why am I a pervert but not him? After all he is the one after you the most he just told me."

  "I didn't say that at all! I said I'm not a pervert like you are!"

  He smirked as he spoke again almost seeming to take nothing in at what I said, "after all she is one of the most popular at our school, cute and gets the top grades for the most part in our class. But she really is annoying how she goes out and calls boys perverts randomly, couldn't you agree?"

  I wanted to punch him, I felt like my power was lost so I knew I couldn't trigger it as easy anymore.

  "You know Myu is pretty stupid in the end, maybe I can trick her into dating me."

  "You fucking idiot!"

  I ran towards him almost skipping landing a punch directly against his face as he fell to the ground.

  He wasn't a ninja so he was at the disadvantage in the end.

  "You don't want me dating Myu because you want her!"

  "I didn't say that!"

He got up and threw a punch directly at my chest and continued to jab at my stomach.

  I landed to the ground as he threw another punch directly at my face.

  "See your proving to be weak in front of your girlfriend."

  "Bastard!"

  I got up and replicated what he did and jabbed him upwards as he landed smashing against the wall.

  "Jun stop! Don't worry about what he said it doesn't matter anyway!"

  He got up and kicked me down and I landed onto Hikari, not wanting to get her hurt it happened.

  "Fucking Idiot!"

  I threw another punch at him as soon as I stood up as he withstood it and threw a punch at me that almost knocked me down.

  I rushed at him as he gained distance from me and extended my arm that punch him in the same place he punched me, on the side of my face, knocking him out.

  I fell in exhaustion feeling week as ever.

  I noticed Hikari had got up and walked towards me.

  "Now you are bleeding great job! You d-didnt have to do that though it didn't matter in the end what he said!"

  "Too me it did."

  Hikari had let go of her bath robe which had fell to the ground as I didn't even notice mine was surprisingly still on throughout the fight.

  "Hikari your bathrobe is-"

  She interrupted me and swiftly responded to what little I got out, " I-I know but it's just you in here."

  I couldn't make out what she was saying as she began to whisper after she said know.

  "Just get it back on, he will be fine in here until someone comes and gets him or he gets up himself."

  I walked out and went to my room as Hikari followed.

  "Hey Hikari we are going to the beach today right?"

  "Y-Yea at least Akame said."

  I noticed all of the girls had left the room. When I was walking I didn't bother to look in the kitchen anyway to see if that's were they happened to be.

  "You should get dressed at least into some beach clothes I'm sure they have something extra around here."

  "I-I have some." She pulled a bikini out of her normal school bag and began to put it on as I continued to put on the shorts for it.

  "Do you remember that one girl awhile back that you fought and you both ended up in the nurses office?"

  "I don't remember her specifically, I do remember the fight."

  "She came along also."