Chapter Twenty-Eight

I woke up in pain.

  I felt weak.

  I was in my dorm room almost as nothing ever happened.

  Hikari crosses my mind because for such a low class ninja to do that can be dangerous. After all she did end up saving me, at least from wiping out half of Japan.

  I looked over as I noticed I was on the floor where I had slept the previous night but nobody was on the bed.

  I looked around and seen everyone piled up around me completely naked.

  As much as I wanted to leave and not be in the situation I was to tired, weak to do anything.

  Hikari and Akame where laying the closest to me, all of them fast asleep.

  It suddenly crossed my mind that they all could know what happened, more importantly know I'm a ninja.

Finally deciding to get up I maneuvered my way around each of the girls as I headed to my door.

Everyone remained fast asleep and I remained surprised as I creaked the door open and shut it.

Oddly enough the weakness had gone away as instead I was hungry. I didn't know what I wanted though, just hungry.

I walked downstairs noticing the cut on my arm from the fight with Akame a few days ago, it was disappearing almost as if some power had awoken in me and is mending it.

I didn't want to get deep into my theory of what was happening nor did I want to think about it I simply just accepted it and moved on.

I walked over to the couch and grabbed the remote to turn on the tv which wasn't any good.

I walked over to the kitchen and dining area and decided to cook something fast and basic ramen.

Footsteps startled me oddly enough, and they were coming from the stairs. Although I noticed it was Hikari once she came into the kitchen.

She looked tired and she only had a bath towel on, a short one at that. She held it together with one hand.

"Can I have some?"

"Sure! I was only planning on making me some but since your up why not make you some."

Glancing over I seen a blush as she looked down with a smile. She seemed to had paced closer.

"H-Hey don't do anything stupid without me we can't have you dying, for now on at least have me come with you."

She didn't stop blushing but instead adding in crying.

"Y-you big idiot! Me and Akame thought you were dead!"

I couldn't help but to smile to know she had ended up caring for me after all, no matter what she acts like on the outside deep down she's a really good person and terrifying.

She walked over to the door and next to it was a window which she was looking out of.

"Jun! Look it's snowing."

I came over to her as I seen the snow slowly fall I never thought in one day it could go from raining to snow.

It wasn't all that amazing since it happened every winter in Japan but everyone has their own likes.

"It is."

I wasn't sure what to respond instead just joining her as we both looked out the window, as if everything that happened was cleared from my mind and I had no bad thought.

She took her other hand and put mine into it, which was another surprising thing from Hikari since she doesn't do things like that normally.

She took a deep breath as she exhaled quickly.

"Hey Jun, I l-"

Her sentence was cut off as the stairs had footsteps again which was Myu.

Within 20 seconds every girl was down in the kitchen as Hikari didn't get to finish her sentence.

"Make me some too!"

"Don't leave me out!"

"I want some!"

It seemed as each and everyone of them individually asked as I decided to try to reason with them.

"Only if you go and put on some clothes!"

Each of them nodded their head almost as if I gave them a direct order and went back upstairs quickly.

Hikari's face had been more red than I've ever seen it as she began to look out the window again.

The tv became louder as Their was a message, spoken by what looked to be a government official.

"We are investigating a odd case as to where their has been many tsunamis world wide in places that are not even known to get them, along with that the oceans pattern has changed and has been devouring islands whole. We are unsure who or what is doing this as all officers and military have been sent out to investigate. For now move the closest inland you can get and report any other unusual activity."