☽ | Coming home

I'm just sitting on the couch watching the TV with some popcorn. Actually, the plan for today is me and Shawn gonna do movie marathon. But he still haven't come home from his studio.

So I just watch TV channel randomly, and click on random number button to actually find an interesting show.

"Shawn Mendes, the famous singer-songwriter lately he's realising his newest single called 'There's Nothing Holding Me Back', is caught hanging out with Hailey Baldwin lately," I stopped on this channel, and I turn the volume up.

"Not just hanging out, my friend. They both caught hugging in the street. Some fans or mendes army were shock of this picture. Weren't they so cute guys?" Photo of Shawn and Hailey showed up at the right corner of the TV.

My heart stopped beating. I couldn't breath normaly. But because I'm curious and mad, I still listen to the interview girl said. My eyes couldn't stop staring at the picture.

"Oh by the way, they caught hanging out not just today. Yesterday night, they're having a dinner in a fancy restaurant. Some people caught them and take a picture secretly."

So this is the reason, why he's being so late for coming to the home lately? Hanging out with Hailey, and pretend there's some project in the studio?

"They are so cute! I hope they were both dating guys."

I turned off the TV right when Shawn came, with the same clothes I saw him on the TV, same clothes when he's hanging out with Hailey.

My eyes started to feel hurt and tingly, and becomes watery. I cried.

"Hey babe," He comes over but I pulled myself from him, trying to stay the fuck away from him.

Shawn looked at me with a confuse stare, "W-What's wrong?"

"You tell me what's going on between you and Hailey!" I yelled at him, he freezes at his place and couldn't say anything.

"Right, you can't explain it, can't you?" I ask.

"I'm—I'm so sorry," He still trying to come closer to me, but I warn him to stay away.

"No, I don't need your apology. Just tell me the fucking truth," My voice become lower, like I don't have any energy to yell at him, because I'm too dissapointed.

Silent, he didn't say anything.

"Answer me!" I yelled.

"O-Okay, I did, I cheated on you," I sigh.

"So you fucking did, huh?" He started to looked at me with a terrified stare.

"I-I'm sorry okay! My mind lately is fucked up, and Hailey came and manipulating me more. I do fall in love with her at the first, b-but no. I-I realize that I was in love with you no matter what—" His voice start to crack at the end and he cried.

I stare at him, I want to hug him so bad, but I can't. He already broke me into thousand pieces. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore, I ran to him and hug him.

"Sorry, Shawn, but cheater is a cheater," I whisper, he cried more.

"I'll pack my things tomorrow," He hold my hand before I actually leave, I stare at him and my hand, I skim his from mine.

___
26 dec 2017