☼ | Noisy

I heard someone is walking into the bath room, I mean of course it was Shawn, he always go to the bathroom at midnight. So I just continue sleeping and burry my face in my fluffy pillow.

"(y/n)?" Shawn touch my shoulder and shake them a few times, I groan but still burry my face cause I'm too sleepy right now.

"(y/n), c'mon, wake up," He shake my body again, I groaned more loudly.

"What?" I ask with my crack and raspy voice, he chuckled and rub my hair gently.

"Look at me," I turn my head to his way and looked at him.

I caught Skyler and him standing with a big poster behind them says; HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY.

Just about to say any word, Shawn already popped out those thing that really loud and noisy. I suddenly close my ears with my hand, they both laugh and run towards me and hug me really tight.

"It's 2 AM!" I yelled with annoyed voice, they still laugh at me.

"Happy birthday mommy, I love you," Skyler kiss my cheek and my forehead non-stop, so do Shawn. Shawn tickle me and kiss my neck.

"Guys! Stop," I beg them cause this feels so tickle-ish.

"Okay, baby. Go to your room Sky, we'll open the gift at 10 AM," Shawn says and Sky run away from us, "Okay!" he still hugging me and looked at me right in the eyes.

"You guys bought some gifts for me?" I ask curiously. He smirks at me.

"Oh, Sky did," He said.

"Well.. you didn't?" I ask, he smirks again at me and started to kissing my neck, "You'll see in a sec."

___
3 jan 2018