☼ | You're An Angel

go listen finneas - angel. this chapter is inspired by his song.

"Morning, honey," Shawn said, with his hand on your cheek, gently rubbing it, you just opened your eyes, the morning light hit you right in your eyes, makes you groaned a little and wiping your eyes, "Did you leave while I was sleeping?"

You put your hand above Shawn's hand that's on your cheek, holding it, "Huh? No, I didn't leave you. I just woke up and cook some breakfast," He replied with a grin on his face.

You looked at his side, there's a tray full of breakfast food, "Are you going to eat it?" He asked with a grin.

Fun fact, Shawn is really good at cooking. He always makes you food for experiment and test his skill on cooking. Which is attractive in your opinion.

You laughed, "Of course. I just need to brush my teeth and wash my face first."

He put the tray full of breakfast food on the small table next to the bed.

"Your breath doesn't stink in the morning, it's weird," He said then laughed, you laughed too, "What?"

"Yeah, your breath doesn't stink. Even though it's morning. What's your secret?" He asked, "Just brush your teeth before going to bed, silly."

"Well I do it everyday, but still," He said, "I don't know. Maybe it's just how my mouth work."

He laughed, "Well.. I wish mine work that way too."

Shawn was mumbling about the plan that you're going to do today with him and you didn't care because you keep staring at his face. His rosey cheek and rosey lips, he look so beautiful in the morning.

"I was wide awake and ready to—"

You cut him off by kissing him softly, then pull away with a shy smile, he smirked then decided to kiss you again, you pull away, laughing. The he lean his head on your chest, which made you fall again on to the bed.

"Shawn!" You said laughing, "What?" He asked with a teasing voice.

It was silent for a while, you and Shawn stare deeply into each other's eyes. He rested his left hand around your waist, while his right hand traveling between your jaw and neck, giving a gentle rub on your cheek with his thumb.

"You're so beautiful, (y/n)," He said, then smirking. Blood runs through your cheek, making you blush and avoiding eye contact with him, "It's true. You don't need to be shy."

"I can't believe you're mine either. Someone that's so beautiful, talented, amazing, funny, smart, is mine."

You don't know what to say because you're never really feel so appreciated by someone, you decided to give Shawn a gentle kiss, "I love you, (y/n)," He whispers.

"I love you too, Shawn."
___
idk why i put those not stinky breath part. i thought it was funny lmao