☼ | Ruin (Illuminate)

I sit on the couch, I'm in music room. Well.. because I have the same taste of hobby and music, me and Shawn decided to joined this music club together.

"Hey, (y/n)," Ryan, one of Shawn's friend winked his eyes at me, I'm just laughing and pretend that I was upset.

Ryan was nice—I think? But I like Shawn more, he's a gentle guy and not that flirty like him. But, it doesn't mean that I wanted to be together with Shaan, we're just bestfriend and I'm really comfortable with it.

"Do you have any schedule tonight?" I shake my head as an answer but my eyes and my hand focused on the guitar.

I play the string randomly, "Amazing. How about we go out for dinner?" He ask.

Suddenly I stopped playing the guitar and looking at his face, "You asking me to—"

"I mean not dinner, a date acutally," He smirks at me.

To be honest, I don't know what to say. Ryan is nice, but I've heard he's a fuckboy or some sort of that.

"Are you like serious..?" I ask concerned.

"Well, is it a yes?" He ask me back, I laugh.

But suddenly when I stare all around the room, I caught Shawn is staring at me and Ryan really angrily. Like he's so mad that I was talking with Ryan.

"Okay, I'll catch you up. Just text me for time and place," I said get up and pack my guitar, he get up too and kiss my cheek.

"Ryan!" He chuckled and run away from me.

Afrer we both staring each other and laugh, I come over to Shawn, but he already missing nowhere.

I sigh, "Gosh.. What's wrong with you?" I whisper.

• • •

The time has come, Ryan already told me via text message that he'll pick me up around 8 PM. So I don't really need to worry to call an uber or something.

I wear a brown-nude dress that I got a few days ago because i thought the dress look cute.

Just when I was about to come downstairs , someone is knocking my door outside and I think it's Ryan. I checked my watch and saw that it's 7.45 PM, he's pretty early for a guy on a date.

I go outside and caught Shawn in front of me, "S-Shawn?"

"What's wrong with you? I've been looking for you everywhere—"

"Just stop. I need you to listen to me," He cut me off.

"I love you—more than just a friend, I thought if I told you this, I'm gonna ruin our friendship. I was so jealos looking at you with Ryan at the music room, now go on a date—"

I hugged him because his voice become softer and cracking at the end, he criend in the crook of my neck. I rub his back neck and hair gently, to make him a little calm.

"He kissed you! He stole you from me, I'm not gonna let that—"

"He's not, Shawn. He only kissed my cheek," I said cut him off.

"Look I'm not trying to ruin your happiness with Ryan, but I just wanted you to know, he's not such a good guy," He said.

"I'm the only one for you, have this crossed into your mind?" He asked me.

___
29 dec 2017
worst ending ever.