☽ | A letter for you

Warning : This content included suicidal, depression content. Please skip this chapter if you're sensitive with it.

Hey, (y/n).

If you're reading this, I bought you a necklace, you can check it later but I need you to read this first.

I know I left you too soon (y/n). I'm sorry and that's why I wrote this. As an apologize. And I know, for fuck sake you won't forgive me for what I did.

How was the kids doing? Are they ok? I just want to make sure if they're ok. With or without me.

I'm sorry, (y/n). I truly do. I'm sorry for leaving you too soon. I'm sorry I can't give you what you want and need. I'm sorry that I'm not enough.

Everything just felt too much and over-whelming for me. You were there for me, helping with everything, even with my anxiety and depression. But sorry, (y/n). It's not that you weren't enough for me. It's just... me.

It was my destiny to left too soon.

The day when the first time I met you, it was a miracle. Somehow, me, in the darkest place, found you. The light. The brightest light in my life. You taught me a lot of things, (y/n). You made me believe in love, you also made me love to be loved. After years I finally know how it feels like to be loved. You also taught me that love is for everyone. Love doesn't see physical appereance. Love accept for whoever you are. Love is... you.

You're just this person who constantly light up the room, you're just so... beautiful.

I still remember when the first time I tried to talk
to you, the first thing I notice is your nervous laugh. I swear I'm in love with you the second I hear those beautiful laugh. I want to hear that laugh till' the end of my life. I know, it doesn't make any sense to in love with someone just by their laugh and how they talk. But I did, anyway.

And I decided we need to talk more and more, we started become bestfriend. Then I asked you to be my girlfriend.

Years and years, until I finally hahe the courage to ask you to be your husband. You said yes before I finished my sentence, it was really cute.

We live our life together just as we planned. Two kids—well I wanted more, but I really need to be patient waiting another chance to have another one—breakfast in ber, crying while we watch one of those Disney's movie, laughing at each other when we put pranks to each other.

Then when I feel like I'm living my best life, I started to feel like I wasn't enough for you. I decided to left, because... maybe it's true, that I wasn't enough for you.

I'm so fucking sorry, (y/n). I wanted to stay but I can't.

Please find someone better than me. I believe you'll find one. I know it's not easy. I know. But trust me, (y/n).

I'm everywhere, (y/n). I'll always watch you. And I'll always be happy, even if you have to be with other guy. As long as you're happy, I'm happy too.

I love you,
Shawn.