☼ | Old friend

Since Shawn missing his old friends, Shawn and some of his friends decided to meet up again. But one thing that have been crossed my mind lately; Lauren.

She is Shawn's ex-girlfriend and old friend—I guess, and she's still in love Shawn. Anyway, she'll come to the party, and I was really worry about it. Don't get me wrong, I trust him, but not her.

We're on our way to Gio's house, that's where the party held. Shawn was the one who driving the car, and I've been really worried even I didn't realize that Shawn have been talking to me.

"(y/n)? You okay?" I looked at him, he sigh.

"Listen, I'm not gonna do anything with her. You're with me, trust me, okay?" He put his hand on my hair and rub it gently.

"Y-Yeah, of course, I-I think," He sigh again and kissed my cheek to make me at least feel better.

After we arrive at the place that Shawn told me, we walk together to inside with my finger wrap tightly with his. Honestly, I'm not interested to join this kind of party, because I didn't know any of his old friend, but still, I don't want Lauren do anything to Shawn.

"Hey guys," Shawn wave his hand to some of his friends, and there she is. Lauren.

Lauren run a little toward us, Shawn looked at me right in the eyes and whisper, "It's okay."

I could see that Lauren is really.. I don't know what word that fit with this girl. But she is really obsessed with Shawn, everytime Shawn said something she laugh like it's the funniest thing she ever heard.

"Oh my God, Shawn, it's such a long time. You looked even better," Lauren said with a flirty voice, her hand without his or my permission touch Shawn's hand.

But I know Shawn didn't like it, so Shawn skim his hand from hers.

"Who is this girl, man? You got girlfriend?" One of Shawn's friend winked at me, I laugh and smiled.

"Ay, back off," Shawn said with a smirk.

"Grayson," He give his hand to me and I shake his hand a little, "(y/n)."

"Oh yeah, forgot to introduce her to you guys, this is my girl, (y/n)," Shawn said with a big smile on his face, he grab my waist even tighter and make me facing him.

I smiled, he grab my cheek with his both hand and press his lips against mine, I could feel that Lauren is staring at us intimidating. I hang my both hand on his neck.

He pulled back and kiss me one more time, "Gosh you both need a room probably," Lauren said with a face looked so jealous.

We both laugh and stare at each other, I rest my head on Shawn's chest, I smirked to Lauren that staring at me with anger, and after a few second she leave us.

"See? I told you, just trust me," He whisper at my ears and kiss my cheek again.

___
25 dec 2017