☼ | Play Time

"Shawn, you ready?" I yelled from the bathroom, I can hear Shawn and Skyler—our kid—is laughing. I was curious, so I peek my head from bathroom to see them.

My eyes caught them both is running chase each other with a laugh on their faces, seems like Shawn wanted to tickle Skyler, but Skyler run away from him.

"Haha, gosh Skyler. We need to take a rest, Mommy's gonna be mad if we sweat a lot," Shawn embrace his hand onto Skyler's shoulder.

"We even haven't go to the park, daddy. Mommy's gonna be mad at you, not me!" Skyler laughed and running away from Shawn, Shawn chase him again and tickle him.

"Guys, c'mon, guess who's gonna clean your clothes," I sigh after I saw them already sweating before we go to the park.

"See? I told you, daddy. Mommy's gonna be mad," Skyler looked at Shawn with a 'pretend to be angry' stare.

"Hey honey," Shawn walk over to me and kiss my cheek, Skyler run towards me and hugging my both legs.

"Mommy, don't be mad at me, please? Just mad at daddy," Skyler pointed his finger to Shawn.

I laugh and rub his hair gently, "Okay, don't worry. I'll make daddy regret what he did."

Skyler stick out his tounge and close his both eyes to Shawn.

"Fine, wait for my revenge, Sky!" Sky run away from us, I smiled staring at Sky that playing with his cars.

"I love you so so so much," He say before he plays with Sky again.

___
28 dec 2017