Crazy

Janise POV
Is it time to go yet? I asked David."It is not even 2nd period yet so how will it be time to go?"David said.All I can really do is sit back and think of all of the stress this year is gonna bring,in here is boring too;Christianna is on her phone,aubree and emani in a computer,David,trey,And Marquez are shooting paper in the trashcan,And MyCalla is texting.Well might as well get comfortable...gn!!!

MyCalla POV
Okay this girl must have lost her mind.I get real close to her then tell WAKE UP JANISE!!!!.lol I shouldn't have don't that I almost got hit but I'm gonna talk to her and see what's up. "Janise are u okay? I asked her,she looked up at me and said "Yea I'm fine but I just don't want this year to be another fail you know?,I shook my head indicating that I understood then David came and sat down holding his arm."What's wrong David? Janise asked "Marquez bent my arm and trey just stood there and laughed like a dummy! ,me and Janise bust out laughing because he was so serious.

Emani POV
I'm just online talking to this new guy I've met names Dashon...he's cute! He also says that he goes to this school but I feel like hes lying like come on you can't find any cute guys here it's impossible,And then there's the bell bye!!!!!.

Janise POV
Ugh I'm back with some of these jerks in this class but there's a new kid here that I don't know,Well I'm just gonna sit down in this empty chair and zone everyone out.Just when I was finally successful at blocking everyone out that new kid came to sit beside me and started to speak to me...ugh!."Hi I'm Brendan",Hi Brendan I'm Sleepy,he started to chuckle "Well sleepy what got you so through with it?" Well usually I wouldn't talk to strangers but he's an exception "I'm just ready to go home " he smirked and said "Yea me too,I hate that they take 5 days out of our week and only give us two"hes cool "Omg now you're speaking my language!!"