A Confronted Mess

David's P.O.V.

I rolled up in my KIA Stinger and parked the car trying to figure out if this is the right move. I mean I know I love him and all but he could have easily changed his mind about it. I just hope I'm not too late. I knocked on the door and waited for him to answer trying to collect my words. When I heard the door open up I smiled because I love to see his face but then I realized that the face I saw wasn't his. It was some other dudes.

"Bruh who are you?" I asked him giving him a dirty look as he sucked his teeth.

"Marcus' man, can I help you?" He asked with a smirk as my whole face dropped but I fixed it quickly. Don't ever let your enemies know they got the best of you.

I smiled and shook my head no, "Tell him I stopped by though would you? Have a good night-" I paused mid-sentence as I was soon face to face with Marcus. Brown eyes versus brown eyes themselves. Before he can even get a word out I just walked away and started speed walking to my car. This is stupid; I'm stupid. I get in the car and rest my head on the steering wheel while taking a deep breath. Just then I heard my passenger door open and close and of course it was Marcus.

"Hey David what's up? Why you came by but left so fast?" He laid back and looked at me waiting.

"I came because I heard that you and Janise talked and that it was about me and that I found out that you meant to ask me to prom meaning as more than friends. And I came here to accept the invitation but that dude right there said that he's your man so," I said as I shrugged.

"David that is not my man that's actually Erick's best friend and he's been trying to get with me and I don't see him like that. He literally just came to wonder what was up with Erick and why he ain't see him all day." He explained and i nodded my head trying to hid the fact that I'm happy it's not true.

"But you will for real go to prom with me? As my date David, not at a friend?" He said smiling as I smiled back. He pulled me into a hug that I just melted in and I knew for a fact that this was a moment in my life that I would cherish forever.

Travis' P.O.V.

We sit on the bed and she's chilling patently waiting for me to explain my connection and ways and what I did tonight. I'm obviously gonna tell her the truth cause I will never lie to her. But how does one word that they are a mobster well I'm not an active one but I still am one. I sigh as I grab her hands hoping this isn't the last straw and she'll dump me because I love her and I would hate to see those beautiful brown eyes turn dull and sad.

"I am, uh, well, I am well part of a gang but! Like, well, I'm not very active in it I'm just in it if that makes sense" I said slowly looking into her eyes.

"I don't believe you." She said looking at me funny.

What? Why doesn't she believe me. I take off my shirt and show her my gang tattoo on my back. It's our symbol of loyalty and trust. She touches it in amazement.

"Baby I would never ever lie to you especially about something so important. I meant what I said out there about everything. I have connections and ways; although I barely use them I have them. I'm talking about it to you right know cause I thought it was important for you to know the truth and nothing but the truth." I told her looking her in her eyes for some reaction.

Out of no where she kissed me and then smiled.

"As long as you are honest and true to me, ain't nothing gonna make me leave your side." She said and I kissed her again.

Before I knew it the kissing got heated and clothes started flying everywhere. I kinda stop for a moment to take it all in are we about to have sex? Why am I even questioning this this is something I've been waiting for honestly. I've have sex before but I know for a fact that with her, everything would just be different. I continue kissing down her body while she watches me and I could clearly see the lust in her eyes. I also see confusion so I stop.

"What's wrong?" I asked her as I sat up trying to catch my breath. Things got really intense and I just noticed it.

"Well, nothing is wrong baby this is what I want I wanna do this with you," she said with a smile and it made me smile back as I pull her in closer.

"But?" I asked her and she sighed.

"This is my first time alright? I mean as you obviously know I've been fingered and stuff but I never actually had sex. I was waiting for the right person and I did, I'm happy about that. I'm glad I didn't give myself to Nick that night when he asked I just had a gut feeling that it wouldn't be right and with you here I know that it would be right. I just thought I should tell you about it." She told me and all I could really do was look at her in awe.

It's like who brought this perfect girl to me and what did I do to deserve this? I guess for once in my life I'm just a lucky guy.

"Well, I don't mind that your a Virgin baby but thank you for telling me. You're gonna want me to take it easy on you." I said with a smirk on my face while she rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Whatever," she said as she threw a pillow at me.

I grabbed her up and started kissing her again and things where going good until her phone went off. She sat up and motioned for me to hold on while she answers the call. God, I hope it was important.

"Well David said he needs to see me right now and I try to tell him I was busy but he said I owed him this which was true I do owe him for not telling him about the conversation Marcus and I had." She explained and I nodded understanding completely as he put back on her clothes I took off.

"I love you baby," she said as she looked up at me and kissed me passionately.

"I love you too," i said during the kiss. More than you know.

Janise's P.O.V.
I walked out of Travis' house and hopped in my green Jeep ready to see David. I'm kind of upset I had to leave when things where about to get serious but I owe David and I waited this long, I can wait some more. I sat in the parking lot where David told me to meet him but I got there before him so I just sat there and thought about the amazing moment Travis and I shared. I will never get over the way he looks at me, the way he talks to me, the way we conversant. It's like we're lovers and best friends and I honestly don't know what I would do without him. Just then, I heard my passenger door open and I knew it was David.
I looked at him for a while waiting for him to tell me why he has that goofy ass look on his face.

"Well?" I said ready to find out what was so important.

"I took action! I took action Janise," he said excitedly and grabbed my hands. "I went to his house! And we talked! And now we're going to prom together!" He shouted and I shouted with him.

"Oh my god! Are you for real David I'm so proud of you!" I said screaming as I hugged David.

This is a moment I'm glad I was here to witness.