Friday

Treyshawn pov
Why the fuck is it so damn bright In this bitch!,oh it's morning welp time to wake up.I'm thinking bout throwing a party for Emani so it can be lit before I ask her to prom cause let's be honest that's kinda romantic without actually lighting candles and shit.I text my niggas to meet me in the gym when I get there because these boys are gonna chip in and buy some of this shii man.I see all of them walk in smiling and shit like what tf u smiling for early in the morning.I first ask all of them how did their days go and they all gave a cool so I write down all of their dates to prom because those are the first people I'm gonna invite

Janise
Aubree
Erik
Mycalla

Now I'm just gonna invite more of my friends.We all leave campus to go buy all the stuff I assigned for them.

Emani POV
So where tf is everybody cause so far it's only me,Janise,Aubree,Mycalla,and Erik but we were still having fun.I try calling treyshawn but he didn't pick up so I just chilled with my friends until he arrived.about after 15 minutes he text me

Trey🖤:Sorry I'm gonna be at school by 3:30

Wife😍:Why

Trey🖤:You'll see come to my house after school

Wife😍:ok cool

Ok now I'm kinda scared cause what is he doing,well I have all of my friends right now except one,lemme text him

ManiBear🐻:Daviddddddd

David💙🌈:Yes?

ManiBear🐻:do you wanna come to treyshawn's house with us after school?

David💙🌈:I will after I change

ManiBear🐻:True,don't wanna dirty up your uniform

David💙🌈:IKR

ManiBear🐻:we'll see u soon?

David💙🌈:yea

ManiBear🐻: and where are you?

David💙🌈:With the clique

ManiBear🐻:oh ok well ttylxox

I got off the phone and looked at everybody and they all asked what so I told them David was with the clique at the moment but Erik,he said He hopes he stays where he is so we just ignored his little comment and started back talking.

Treyshawn POV
So everything is coming together good because the coach let me borrow the gym so me and the guys are setting this place up now.I put some dope ass music on the playlist for mani meanwhile the other guys put their own little spin to it lol but we gotta hurry cause school is almost over and it's only 86% done.I let the guys finish setting up so that I can meet Emani at the house so that I can take her there.

Emani POV
So I get to his house and he opens the door for me looking fresh asf! Wassup mani,but here I am thinking he's saying mami so I start blushing like crazy as he moves my hair outta my face but accidentally poked me in the eye which was funny asf so we was deeeaaddd.We get into the car but I am lost as to where we are going so I decided to ask him but when I did he just looked at me and said " just sit back and relax babygirl we are almost there" ugh and there I go blushing again.We pull up to the school? Then he opened my door,now I'm just really confused like I don't wanna learn right now!.When he opened the door all I can really hear is some loud ass music with bright ass lights and I think to myself what am I walking into and why?.Its been two minutes and my friends have just arrived and may I add Janise looks cute in red,Aubree looks pretty in gold,mycalla looks fierce in black and Er..... that's it.They all immediately spot me and I ran over to them so glad to see them here because let's be honest your friends can turn a boring situation into a fiesta.So kiss it better by Rihanna starts to play and Aubree get super hype meanwhile Zachary is hyping her up and now their both dancing in the corner meanwhile Janise and Travis are at the food table laughing about something,whatever it is it must be hella funny.

Travis POV
I know I laugh at the most things but some girl came by and took every chicken wing that was up there then gone give me a pat on the shoulder talking bout how she misses being friends with him meanwhile when she left Janise said "you know what I'm not even gonna get angry,that skinny hoe shoulda took everything off the table" I started to laugh as she did too and I told her "look you don't have to get mad cause you know you're the only one I want,I just hate when I don't get to see u cause it's not the same as being with u,our talk is better together then apart" then she smiles and says same but everybody starts to get quiet as treyshawn is at the mike trying to quiet everyone.

Emani POV
I was over there with David cause he just got in like 10 minuets ago but then I hear treyshawn quiet everybody then he begins to speak.
"Over these years I have been happy and lucky,happy that I'm still alive lol but lucky because I have my girlfriend by my side.She has been there through thick and thin,she's been there through a lose and a win,I may be nervous,standing up here with sweaty palms but I did this whole thing to ask my beautiful soon to be wife to prom,Emani will u go to prom with me?".When he said that I immediately froze with tears streaming down my eyes.Everyone starts to cheer and scream and I just feel so special,I make my way up to the stage and looked him in the eyes and said yes...omg I feel like I'm being proposed to.

Treyshawn POV
She said yes and I immediately hug her.This night couldn't be more perfect and most of all I'm proud of the fellas for their prom proposals! Everything is going perfect.So

So the night is still young and everybody is doing their own thing so I just decided to bring all of the couples together for some encouraging words.As they all sat down I look at Travis and he looks and me then I began to speak "Yo trav I'm so proud of your little proposal for Janise cause like you two are really the example of a fairy tale,And as for you Zach,I won't lie yours took a lot of heart but hey u still did the damn thing!,Daniel yours was so cute and just look at mycalla over there blushing lol,and my best friend,goddamn Marcus you and Erik will shine together at prom"

Uh oh,Why does Erik look angry? I'm not sure why he look like that but then he scrunched up his face and spoke with fury "He didn't ask me SHIT! Marcus wtf is he talking about!" But just then Marcus look down and stood to confess "you guys I didn't ask Erik" I then get curious "well then who did you ask?"

"I asked David"
Everybody looked on in shock as Janise started clapping but Erik looked at her and screamed "Don't clap bitch!" Uh oh now he got Janise fired up "listen here you little duck mouth slut bucket,you are not worthy of love from anyone in this damn circle so you can leave!" David then comes over to see what all the commotion is but Erik gets up and storms out so I stand up and spoke "listen Marcus if you asked David that's fine he was better anyway but please just don't hide anything from me your best friend again,now the party is coming to an end cause like we don't need this but hey Would you guys like to go to the movies tomorrow?" Everyone says yes so I collected everybody's phone number and put everybody in a group chat. "We'll see y'all later,come on queen" lol I love it when Emani blushes.