Another Day

Janise POV
So I invite everyone to come have lunch because we are now getting ready for prom and we are making plans.I see MyCalla and Daneil walk in looking like they have been laughing for hours because the both are smiling ear to ear and red as hell.As they sit down I hear snoring so I look next to me and it's Nick falling asleep but I let him because he did stay up all night doing some homework.I See Emani,Aubree, Dashon,and Zachary walk through the door laughing to the top of their lungs which caused Nick to wake up lol.A good minute has passed by then christianna,treyshawn,jacoby, and Trinity walk in and coming in right behind them is Marcus and Erik walk in and they all sit down.MyCalla spoke up saying that she wanted to have on some dark colors and Daneil agreed but then emani but in and said "Hey we aren't talking about colors we are taliking bout plans afterwards" that's when treyshawn said he wanted to go to a restaurant but Marcus said he didn't wanna just do that so we were all throwing some plans around until one of the girls friend Deasia walked in with her girlFriend Trina.

Deasia POV
Omg we walked in to see that their were alot spot of people going lol so I already have some ideas cause me and Trina had some ideas while walking over here.They all greet me as I walk in and so I just sat down and listened to everyone's ideas.

Daneil POV
So I called Zachary,Dashon,Nick, Deasia,Marcus
,and Treyshawn to the back because I have a plan......

Janise POV
So half of the table walked to the back of the restaurant and start talking but little do they know I have some thing up my sleeve we can do but for now we just talking until the rest gets back. Nick tells all of us that as we were he would like for tomorrow that we all split up so we can converse more about this idea,I text David and tell him will be be with us tomorrow.

Janise: Hey um why didn't u come with us today?

David:oh sorry see Michaela had a place she wanted to go so me and the clique met up

Janise:oh so will u be able to come with us tomorrow we have so much to talk about for prom

David:ok I'll try

Janise:ok

Wow what a day so we get up to leave and I honestly am so happy for everyone right now this is so cute lol,see now I sound like David.

Jacoby
Idk about the others but a proposal will be happening ,actually alot of proposals will be happening so get ready.