Wednesday

Travis POV
Well me And treyshawn has been talking and since he hasn't figured out what to do for Emani yet I'm taking his day and we are currently in 4th period right now so I text Janise because I have everything all figured out

Bae❤️:Janise

WholeWorld💜🌍:Yes

Bae❤️:yo I'm picking you up at 7:00

WholeWorld💜🌍:For ?

Bae❤️:you'll see😏

Just then the bell rung and I rushed out the door to get on the bus because those people are seat hoggers and I wanna sit by Janise!

Janise POV
Lol I look up to see Travis on the bus early which is surprising because he's never on the bus this early like damn but I'm glad he is because anyone can come and sit beside me so thank god he's here.We sit there and have a whole conversation on how Wendy's fries aren't real and how they fill your cup up with a lot of ice and hardly no drink.Just then it was his turn to get off the bus so he kisses me on the cheek and tells me see you later lol I can't wait to see what goes on.

Travis POV
I rush in the house to do my hygiene routine and get out a nice outfit which I go with the blue plaid button up shirt and the dark blue jeans with my favorite brown boots,I comb my hair and spray some cologne on me so I can smell and look good for my girl.I look at the clock to see that is now 5:50 so that gives me plenty of time to go out and buy her some stuff.I'm in Family Dollar (I know I'm cheap 😂) and pick up a box of chocolates with some red roses and a picture frame to put a picture we took at the golf course in it,yes I want this date to be special for her especially when I ask her to prom.

Janise POV
So I'm at home getting ready because it's 6:46 like it's almost 7.I was in the mirror doing my hair till my little brother ran in my room with a pack of pop tarts in his hand,probably wants me to open it so I opened it then gave it back to him and he grows a huge smile and screams THANK YOU JANISE!!! Lol he's the highlight of my days for real.I almost am done until my phone dings and I look at it

Bae❤️:I'm outside

WholeWorld💜🌍:ok

Dammit!!! I'm not ready yet!!! My hair is so ugly right now,I well guess I'll just go.I get out side and he greets me with roses,and chocolates awe,then he got out and opened my door for me and if I was white I'll be a tomato lol.When we get in he starts to bump Death of a bachelor lol I love that song but after a while of playing it we pull up to this restaurant named willie sues and it look expensive  and I don't wanna spend up his money.He gets out and opens my door then leads me inside to a podium with a lady standing there "Kelly" and she tells him right this way.We sit down and all I can do is admire how beautiful this place is then our waiter comes,a tall green eyed man.He ask for Travis's order then looks me in my eyes and smiles "what about this pretty lady?" He ask

Travis POV
So this bum came to our table flirting with my girl and I can tell she's uncomfortable with him staring at her like that so I clear my throat loud enough for him to hear and mean mug him like wtf,you know what imma just order both of our food and call it a day "yea me and MY WIFE will have the steak and potatoes with a raspberry tea thank you" he rolled his eyes and left like who tf he think he is but then Janise touches my hand and tells me to calm down which I don't think I can but for her I will.This time a blonde lady came out and handed us our food but she asked me did I want anymore tea even though I literally just got it then Janise out of nowhere said "apparently he doesn't need anymore thanks bye"  I put my hand on hers and say calm down then she notices I copied her so she threw my hand off and said shut up lol.After our meal I pay for it even though she wanted to chip in but hey I'm a gentleman so she's not paying for her own food not while she's with me.We walk out and I open the door for her to get back in the car but she looks at me once I turn left instead of right then ask me "Where are we going?" But I just told her to sit back and enjoy the ride.

Janise POV
We pull up to the beach with the sun up it looks beautiful so Travis opens my door once again and leads me to a spot of the beach he had set up with a pink towel and a basket next to it.We sit down and he pulls out some juice and gives some to me and we just stare at the ocean listening to the waves come in and out.He grabs to little water guns out of the basket,toss me one then immediately started spraying me with one so I get up and try to get him back.I almost had him but as I was backing up I fell into the water then he comes in behind me and we started splashing each other,if I didn't say this day wasn't the best day ever I would be lying and nothing can top this moment lol.

Travis POV
As the sun sets I grab her hand and lead her back to our spot and take my speakers out to bump Ed Sheeran perfect.Wow looking in her eyes right now mixed with this scenery is making my heart beat fast so I tap her so I can get her attention then say

Hey listen,Janise you are the high light of my entire high school year and honestly I would love to make it last forever,just me and you.I promise to make sure you never get hurt again by me,by anyone and with that being said will you goto prom with me? I promise you'll have fun and I'll make it unforgettable.

Janise POV
Omg I'm so speechless right now I am so emotional I'm crying yo like I guess the moment did just got better.I nod my head and let out an inaudible yes and hug him tightly,he slips the ring on my finger and I look at it like I'm staring at Jesus like this is the best gift ever.I take a picture of it and send it to Mycalla,David,Emani,and Aubree,ugh I'm the happiest girl alive right now.I lean on his shoulder as he put his arm around me and we stay like this just looking out into the ocean....Best Day Ever!