Change Of Heart

Janise POV
So change of plans not everyone could come today so mycalla,Daniel,Aubree,Zachary,Marcus ,Erik,Treyshawn,Trinity,Emani,Dashon,and David agreed to go to the party we are going to tonight.I'm just so glad that we are actually going out to have some real fun tonight.

Treyshawn POV
So before I came here me and trinity had a whole argument because I saw some guy named papi texting her and I wanted to know what that was all about but she never tried to tell me shit so right now I'm currently getting dressed to go to the party we all wanted to go to but the good thing is emani is coming and I kinda am feeling emani a little.All if the fellas are meeting me here though so I try to get the house all cleaned up but when I go to the kitchen I see trinity walk out the door slamming it.About an hour passed and my best friend walk through the door....Marcus!!!! He sat down in stared at me like I was about to burst into flames so I asked "what are you looking at man?" Then he replied "Dude u have anger and stress written all over your face lol".I never noticed that u could see my anger so I just went ahead and told him the incident. " Bro I think trinity is cheating on me but even if she was I wouldn't care because I'm low key feeling emani" that when he gave me that I understand look and he said "bruh if I'm being completely honest I'm not into Erik like that either,at first he was cool but when we got together he started treating me different.I kinda felt for my best friend and gave him a piece of advice "Marcus give him up he's using u for your money" then I saw him get sad until Travis,Dashon,Daniel,and Zachary walked in and we all got going.

Janise POV
Well Mycalla is driving while I'm beside her and Aubree,David,Emani,Trinity,and Erik are in the back.We arrive at the party and I can already here the loud music from here.We walk in and the the same time out of nowhere the boys come in after us lol but I was about to chill but nick pulled me to the rooftop while the others just spaced out.

Treyshawn POV
I go to the back because this house I big and I want a drink but as I go to the table I notice that trinity is gone and Emani comes up behind me to ask me where did Dashon go and I say I don't know so me and her go searching for them.

Mycalla POV
I sit beside Daniel while watching Aubree,Zachary,Marcus,and Erik kill it on the dance floor and I'm just very happy they are all having so much fun tonight this is really fun but then I get a text from Janise

Janise:Girl this night is going so good

Mycalla:lol what happened

Janise:girl he just kissed me and now we are going to talk about ourselves

Mycalla:lol that sounds so romantic

Janise:lol what you and Daniel doing

Mycalla:we are about to go out back and sit under the tree

Janise:awe ok see u later

Mycalla:later

With that Daniel grabs my hand and we both walk out to the back to sit under the tree

Treyshawn POV
Me and Emani hear moaning from one door so we open it then bam! It's fucking Dashon and Trinity getting it on with each other so me and Emani just walk out and go to the front porch as she cries.Emani looks me in the eyes and ask me how is she going to get over this but all I can think of is how the light from the moon is hitting her face perfectly and so I lean in but she doesn't stop me,instead we share a very passionate kiss....this night couldn't get any better.

Aubree POV
So I get finished dancing so me and Zachary go to find some food but as I am reaching for a soda I'm being turned around and met by a little red box "Zachary is that for me" he gives me a look so I take the box and open it and inside it says "I promise to make your night unforgettable if you go to prom with me then tears start to escape my eyes. "Zachary what is this?" I say happily then he says " it's a promise ring mixed with a prom invitation,like the way I mixed the two?" And even though it was kinda corny I still loved it and said yes while bringing him into a tight embrace.

Marcus POV
Well me and Erik leave the dance floor while David is still as he would say fucking it up lol so Erik directs me to a room and he starts kissing my neck and getting undressed so I let him.It starts to intensify when he rubs my shaft but for some reason I'm not hard at all and I'm not enjoying this so I get up and put on my clothes and tell Erik that I'm not ready yet but he starts freaking out on my throwing my clothes at me " you know what I've been with you for too fucking long to say we never did shit so why don't I leave and hook up with some other dude and I'll see you at home tonight" and with that he left and actually got a hold of some other random ass dude.As I come down stairs I see everyone their waiting until they all looked at me confused then questions started getting thrown at me

David:why are u half dressed!?

Janise:where are you coming from

Emani:where's Erik?

Treyshawn:are you ok?

And I just stood their with a straight face trying not to cry so everyone found their riding buddy except David and since he's the only one who's not cuffed and Erik isn't here I let him ride with me.We got in the car and he looks at me and ask what's wrong but I answered truthfully "David Erik walk out on me tonight because I wasn't ready to have sex and so now he's out cheating on me" but David gives me a wtf look and says with a lot of sass in his tone "AND YOU LET HIM!!!! YOU BETTER LAY DOWN THE LAW OR ELSE I WILL!!" But to calm him down a little I told him that Erik said he'll be coming home soon though.He softens his expression and starts to give me some advice "Marcus you don't have to put up with any thing that Erik is causing because u deserve better than that,now if Erik can't wait to bounce on you then we all know what's really good because with true love your partner with be willing to do anything for them so next time that happens just tell yourself I'm worth more than this ok?" Then I give him an ok but then I ask him "you would do anything for me right?" Then he says yes so I tell him to take my soda and dash it on the next persons car I drive by and we pulled up on.........ERIK!!!! And some nigga so of course David was more than happy to,matter of fact he threw the whole damn cup and for extra damages I rammed into their car and I felt kinda good lol me and David were laughing all the way to his house but when he got out I got so sad because he was leaving but I did watch him go inside to make sure he gets inside safely,despite all the drama with Erik this made my night better.

Janise POV
We come through the door laughing it up until he stops because he forgot his jacket in the car but he shrugged it off.We got into the bed room and he starts to give me on my neck as light moans escapes my lips,Then he whispered in my ear "when you're ready" but i am so I got undressed quick and so did he.He goes under the covers as I feel something wet on my clit and I start to moan out in pleasure but through all of that ecstasy it all stops then I feel something slipping inside of me giving me even more pleasure than before and boy is nick doing a good job,he is giving me life while kissing my neck all at the same time and I'm loving it.I feel his climax so he pulls out and releases in the condom as I get up to shower.Nick soon joins me and give me some bomb ass head while I'm in there and the water from the shower plus his tongue is making me go crazy but as he finishes up he ask me if I wanted to go to the prom with him but all I can really process is how much pleasure I had like 5 seconds ago lol but I say yet anyways and step out the shower to get dressed and go to sleep theirs school in the morning.....ugh I hate Monday's especially as a senior.