One Day

Christianna POV
Hello I'm Christianna and I'm currently sitting in this man's class..idk his name but as of right now I'm the only one in here.As I was doodling in my journal I see one of my friends Janise walk through the door."hey janise"I said,she answered back very softly so I asked her what's wrong but as I was about to I heard a bunch of loud noise from the door."Emani stop that","You don't tell me what to do".Lord Jesus Emani and Aubree are also in my class.They sat down and greeted all of us and to be very honest I'm so glad they are here, they are very funny."Marcus shut your ass up!" .."Trey you shut your ass up!" Oh God and now I know that trey and Marcus are in here too...oh lord.I got happy and said "is their anybody else?" And when I said that MyCalla walked through the door,Lol now we have everybody we need.The teacher started his lesson and he kinda had an accent,a Jamaican one."You guys are gonna respect me in here I will not tolerate this type of behavior I am a very amazing person if u give me a chance but as soon as he said that we heard a voice at the door..."Please Flop!!! U must've never met me "we all turned around and saw David at the door,and the party got hotter lol.