Watch Your Back

Shakira POV
Me and Hakeim were happy that our little plan worked like it was so exciting cause I honestly wanna get in Zach's pants and I wanna fuck treyshawn,I also wanna turn Marcus straight,I had Travis on my list too but Janise will not take that lightly so I left that shii alone.Me and hakeim were waiting for this train wreck happen in front us us like I can't wait to see the sad look on all of their faces,this is gonna get ugly lol.

An minute has passed and they start to walk in but hold up,tell me why tf they are all smiling

I just fucked up their relationships and their smiling?,like are u serious!
Oh hell no now I'm just gonna have to pick a fuck with one of these hoes,I'm suited up too I got my chloroform,my knife,and the pills to put in their drinks if they try to act out but little do they know I'm with Erik and he sent me to get 2 people in particular,NDP is supposed to get the girl and we planned to keep them in our warehouse

But while I'm at it lemme go get some water.

I go to get some water but all of a sudden I feel like the walls are closing in on me,I get up to look and Janise,Aubree,Emani,and David were standing over me then all hell broke loose.

Janise waisted little time as she grabbed me by the collar and started nailing my face and as she did that Emani was stomping my ass,Aubree Even slapped me around a couple of times meanwhile David was trying to pry them off even though I have no idea why he's not even that strong.

Everything was cool until David pulled a knife out of his sock and held it towards me,just then you could visibly see the fear in my eyes but don't worry he didn't do anything,the faggot stuffed it back in his sock and left along with the rest of them.

Hakeim POV
Was I scared in this moment?........Hell yes!

Listen Travis would tear you limb by limb,Treyshawn will not stop till he sees blood,Zachary is fast asf so it's lick after lick,and Marcus will pull out a gun if he has to.

And just like as if the universe read my mind the all started to go in but the only difference is I was starting to go in and out of consciousness.

Travis keep screaming something but I couldn't make out anything but when he said to watch your back,yea I didn't care but then Marcus pulled a knife out of his pants and put it to my skin....next thing u know I was seeing black.

Janise POV
Bruh that was fun and we left Shakira's ass on the floor scared to death,I was historically laughing until we saw the guys come from around the corner and just seeing the blood on Travis and Treyshawn's hands make me nervous like I cannot deal.

"Did you guys handle her?"
Zachary asked

"Of course we did,and you guys?"

"Well......He's out for the count"
Marcus said

Then you could've immediately see the fear growing in David's eyes

"He's Dead!!!!!!"
But the guys chuckled

"No Dude He's just out for a while,nothing he can't sleep off" Marcus said

Uuughh,I for one am very hungry who's with me?

Everybody raised their hand so we headed off to the store where I was determined to eat my heart out even though I don't really eat much.

"So I get shotgun though right?" Travis says

"No we're not giving you a shotgun are you crazy" Marcus said

"Now I know why you two are good for eachother ,you're both dumb and you both move way too much,well....Marcus can't help it.

I never laughed so fucking hard in my life but all Marcus managed to say was

"Hold up together,but I'm not ga-

" yea yea save that for someone who don't know you two".

I go into the lunchroom to see a bunch of weak pull out games and druggy babies and honestly I wanna go hoommee cause I didn't even see that fucking food yet and it already smells like shit.But of course Emani and David will kill that shit cause they will eat ANYTHING.

I see someone out of the corner off my eyes looking at me so I turn around and no one was there,Then I start to get very paranoid because well why?.I get up to go to the bathroom in which is right outside the cafeteria but as I go in I hear the door open again as if someone came in.You know what I'm just gonna wash my hands and it will be alright but soon as I bend down to do it all of a sudden this rag goes over my mouth and in about 10 seconds I see black.

David POV
Omg that spaghetti was good asf but I gotta go cause I just found out that the auditorium is open and empty and I like to go in there and dance on the stage,it relieves stress.

I was Dancing to Every Day We Lit until the lights went out like wtf this is stupid so I attempt to leave the stage but then someone grabbed me from behind and said

"Sorry I had to do this David"

Like seriously he couldn't just do something else but then he covered my mouth with something then all things went black.

Marcus POV
So me and Travis was walking to 4th period which I love but we went inside and the teacher told us that we were gonna be welding today since we didn't weld 3 days in a row which sucks but hey it was all worth the wait.

Me and Travis get at two booths and start going to work,apparently he wants to weld Janise a steel plaque with their cuff date on it and a poem on the back with their names which I'll say is cute but so mushy.

I look down and noticed David welded his name in the steel I had been using for the past 20 minutes and it looks beautiful but I have to remind myself I'm not ga-

Just then the fire alarm went off interrupting my sentence.Everybody evaluated but while me and trav tried to the door somehow locked us in and some scent started to fill the room.

I look over at Travis but he was still trying to fight

"Don't breathe any of it in!"
Travis says

"It's hard I already sucked most of it in"

"Stop sucking stuff in like u do With....nvm just hold your breathe!"
Travis says

I was gonna retaliate but before I could Travis was layer out on the floor,and so was I as I began to black out