Sugar Factory

Janise POV
Well today's the day.I got up,washed,and got dressed so quick because I'm excited lol.I hear a car horn beep outside so I get up and go and being the gentlemen he is he holds the door for me and yes I'm talking about nick.When I'm in he gets in and starts driving.On our way there he puts on some rap music and starts hard down rapping and I start laughing hard because listening to him rap is kinda funny.We arrive to this huge building with colorful smoke coming out of the chimney part and in big letters it says Sugar Factory omg I can't wait.We're the first ones here and at the door we are greeted with blue looking drinks with blue smoke coming from it

Treyshawn POV
Me and Trinity are on are way to the Sugar Factory and she has been excited for it every since yesterday.As we get to the gate she looks on in awe while I'm just ready to have a good time.I open her door for her and follow being her as we walk through the doors greeted with these blue Smokey looking drink.I walk in a little further to spot Janise and some white dude blushing all up in each other's face; can't wait to hear about this one.

MyCalla POV
So Daneil picked me up like and hour ago and we are not there yet because he broke the GPS but I'm trusting that he's smart enough to figure out and just when I thought I would've had to curse him out he pulls up to the sugar factory. He wanted to be all polite by trying to open my door but I couldn't wait I opened the door myself and went in greeted by these guys handing me this weird looking drink and from there I spotted Janise so I went beside her and started talking.

Emani POV
So me,christianna,and aubree decided to ride together while dashon,jacoby,and Zachary ride together. Let's just say we have crazy ass dudes but we are here.We all get out to go in but soon as we go in these guys with these blue Smokey looking drinks stop us and of course Imma take it I'm trying to turn up but as soon as we walk in our guys are already here and everybody but Marcus and David are here so they need to stop arguing in that car and come on.

Marcus POV
I just picked Erik up and we are heading to the Sugar Factory until Erik tells me to stop and buy him some breakfast so I did just that but as soon as I come to the counter he has more snacks on the front desk waiting for me then I hear "Okay marmar I need you to pay for this"so I did then we were heading back in the car.As I am driving he gives my some original sun chips and I don't even like them but hey.He is digging through the bag then I spoke up "this this is all?" But then he scrunched up his face and said "you really thought all this was you?!" So I just shut up and kept driving.As we arrive I get out to open his door then we go in togther.I exepted to blue Smokey looking drinks the guys were giving us but Erik didn't then I think, David would love these cause these are his favorite color but when I walked in he wasn't there,instead everyone was staring at Erik until Janise spoke up "Um Marcus where's David?" But I looked at her then answered "idk I was about to ask you the same thing" then emani spoke up "I thought he rode with you" then Erik snapped "No he didn't but I did".And with that we just sat down.

Janise POV
Some guy came up to us and said "Okay do we have everybody?" Half of us answered no but he said he have to go on.As we were all looking at the way they do snickers and Twix he said we could split off now so everyone went their separate
ways and Nick and I went on the balcony they had where the night sky appeared.Everyone was laughing and blushing with their plus one until I felt my body get chilled and I guess Nick noticed because he put his jacket over me.The moon was shinning light unto nick' s face as he stares into my eyes saying the word "the moon is almost as beautiful as you right now then he said he wanted to make this moment perfect so he pulled his phone out and asked one of the workers to record for him as he kissed me under the moon light and under the stars.As the kiss was lingering in my mouth the intercom went off with the man asking all of us to head to the dinning hall to eat.We all arrived at the Room until the door opened and David walked in looking excited lol.They give us a soft blue,pink,purple,and green soft drink with a snicker,a twix,a licorice, and 5 rock candies sticking out and I had both David and MyCalla here I'm having so much fun!!!!

Erik POV
As me and Marcus are laughing it up I see Marcus and
David stealing glances from each other so I call David to the side and told him straight up. "Listen up bruh you're gonna stop looking at Marcus like that because first of all he doesn't like you because you're annoying asf,Second he's smart you're dumb and he doesn't like dummies so please stay away he likes me not you!" Then I saw him tear up but idc lol.

Marcus POV
I saw Erik along with David walk back in but Erik wore a smirk meanwhile David walked out the door and said bye to us.I looked at Erik and asked him what did he do but he said nothing.I looked out the window to see David walk across the street to the coffee shop.

Janise POV
Daneil was giving MyCalla a promise ring saying he will never do anything to cut her deeply until I saw David walk out,I was about to go after him until Nick told me to give him space. Anyway the man took us to this inflative ball filled with soda and he said not to pop it so me and Nick went to look at the gummy sculptures.

Marcus POV
He said not to pop it but I had a pen in my pocket so I took it out about to pop it for fun until Erik stopped me and told me no cause I will have to pay money for that but it's not fair he spends my money when he wants, then if David was here he would be in on it and plus he'll help me pay ugh.

MyCalla POV
As we were leaving Daneil told me that he wanted to do something like this again because he really had fun and I won't even lie it was fun lol

Aubree POV
Well me and Zach had the time of our lives like seriously I had too much fun!!!!

Treyshawn POV
Trinity could not stop laughing about the good time we had and honestly I can't blame her I had fun with the whole gang today,later on tonight Imma text mar.

Emani POV
Today was a blast but before we left dashon snuck us some whip cream to experiment if u know what I mean lol.

Christianna POV
Jacoby has been acting wild all night like a crazy person but I was too so I can't blame him but I'll get him crazy tonight watch...

Janise POV
Damn yo Nick really surprised me with his actions tonight like for the first time in forever I can't wait to goto school tomorrow now since I know we are in the same class and not only that but he said when we start to get to know each other more hes gonna ask me out!!!!

Marcus POV
Erik wants a latte so we drove across the street to the coffee shop to get one and I was about to pay for it until I spotted a familiar figure in the corner so I went to it.David was sitting by himself so I asked him what's wrong and what did Erik tell him but he wouldn't say so I told him see u in school tomorrow and with that I left to have a long drive home with Erik and his attiude!