Could I be wrong?

Janise POV
As I get up to go to my next class I get a feeling in my stomach as a sign that something is gonna happen today but I don't know what.I walked in to my 3rd period and sat in the back because I was still tired lol but as soon as I sat down from the side of my eyes I saw Brandon sit beside me."Wassup we meet again" i chuckled to myself because he is so corny."Hey Brandon " and right after I said that some lady told us we have a week project to do about getting to know the person next to you,must be the project aubree just told me she didn't wanna do.He slipped me his number and told me that he was planning on getting to know me anyway and that this opportunity was perfect but I'm still trying to figure out should I let him in or block him out.

I'm currently sitting in 4th period ready to go until I get a text from an unknown number.

8034562222: Do u wanna go to my house or I came to yours?

Janise:who tf is this

8034562222:Brandon

Janise:a who tf have u my number?.

8034562223:A girl named Emani

Janise:u come to my house,want my address

8034562222:Don't need it I ride your bus remember? 

Janise:I never see u

8034562222: like always,Well see u tomorrow then

Janise:k

This is going to be a long year,I can feel it.

Trey POV
Ok fourth period is way too long I am honestly getting bored up until a girl came in and the boys started saying stuff like Damn she bad and she is but I'm not about to get into that man it's just not for me."Treyshawn!!!!" I jumped when the teacher yelled my name snapping me out of my thoughts "You will have the new girl trinity "woe man even when I don't want it I find myself getting it anyway.She came to sit beside me and said that she wanted to meet up in huddle house and I agreed,wow that must be the lady Janise warned me about.