Jack Ending

~Your POV~

Jack.

His grip tightened around my wrist as he growled. "You're not leaving me, Y/n! I'm not going to suffer without you again!"

Clenching my teeth I attempted to push him away but his grip compressed further, causing me to cry out in pain. "Release the girl and you won't get hurt!" The cops called.

Jack's golden gaze hardened as he pulled me into his chest, turning me so my back was against his torso, before he ripped the knife out of my side and held it up against my neck. "You come any closer and this knife will cut out her throat."

"He's bluffing! He wouldn't kill me!"

Struggling against Jack once more, I heard the click of the safety turning off on a few guns, this giving me motivation to escape. However before the police could even shoot one bullet, knives came flying out behind the maniacal clown and I, I already knowing who was behind the storm. "NOBODY IS GOING TO TAKE Y/N FROM ME!" the female assistant cried.

Closing my eyes I was pulled back, my legs kicking as I beat Jack's arm. "You're not going anywhere, sweetheart. We pledged we'd spend the rest of our lives together and I'm going to make sure we fulfill that."

Over my dead body.

Finally having enough, I found the willpower to set myself free after letting out a warrior cry. Setting to work I yelled out, "NOW!"

That was when all hell broke loose. 

Bullets rained down, some sending Jack flying back from the impact. Taking the opportunity I slipped free and ran towards my saviors, heart pounding all the way. 

Chance's screams of frustration hit my ears like the ammunition she fired. 

  Tiny's calls for help matched the police officer's who were being slowly killed by none other than him.

    Jack's yells for me rung out just like my labored breath.

As soon as I landed on the other side of the bridge paramedics set to work on my slowly bleeding out body. 

My vision slowly began to grow fuzzy.

  My mind began to blank.

    My heartbeat slowed.

All I can remember from that night was the feeling of freedom as I was lifted on a gurney into an ambulance, the trio of carnage taken hostage by the police. Just before the doors shut on me, my worst nightmare he cried out, "I'll be back, Y/n! Just you wait! We'll be together forever!"

SLAM!

Engines roared.

I smiled.

People started up machines around me.

I let out a loose chuckle.

Paramedics began to work on my wound.

I let them.

Nothing in the world could make me feel any better than the thought of finally escaping my worst nightmare.

Goodbye forever, Jack.