The Invite

Byf/n~Boyfriend's name

Bf/n~ Best friend's name

And Jack searched. He spent 8 years looking for his doctor but everywhere he looked he couldn't find his beauty. The pain of his broken heart sent him to his Jack-in-the-Box where he spent a great deal of time hoping his Y/n would come back to him. Yet she never did. After a while he created his Carnival of Carnage where he recruited a young woman known as Chance. Chance helped Jack search but how jealous she was of Y/n, always plotting ways of hurting the h/c girl (much to Jack's displeasure).

It was now the year 2015 and Y/n was 26 years old. The young adult had moved deeper into Florida, all the way to Orlando where she lived in an apartment with her boyfriend Byf/n. The two had been in a relationship for 3 years and loved each other very much. Y/n over time went to collage and earned herself a Doctorate in Psychology and Healing so of course she obtained the job of a therapist at a nearby hospital. Byf/n on the other hand was a jack of all trades by working as a waiter, mechanic and tour guide. The two were often busy but they still had time for themselves and others. But let's just say an invite came in that surprised the couple very much.

It was October 15th, 9:30 at night. Y/n was currently cooking dinner as she waited for Byf/n to come home from his third shift. The 26 year old smiled as she was making his favorite because by the way he talked to her on his lunch break he seemed ticked and she knew f/f always cheered him up. She hummed as she finished the meal before putting it on two plates and grabbing two f/f sodas but stopped her music making when the door busted open. Turning she saw Byf/n who had a grumpy attitude about him. "That bad of a day, huh?"

"You have no idea. Customers left and right arguing about their repair bill."

"I'm sorry, babe. But hey I made us your favorite."

"F/f?"

She nodded with a smile. Bfy/n smiled back and ruffled her hair. "You know me too well."

"That's why we've been dating for a while now."

"Hey darling, let me just go get changed. I'll be right back and mail's on the table."

"Thanks."

As her boyfriend stalked off to his room, Y/n took a look at the mail. "Let's see...bill, letter, another bill, scam mail and a package."

E/c eyes traveled down to the package to see a a medium sized rectangular box wrapped in black sparkly wrapping paper with a black bow and black tag. Her e/c orbs scanned the tag to see it only said her name in crude silver handwriting. Curious, Y/n unraveled the bow and pulled the lid off to find something peculiar. A bouquet of dead African lilies surrounded a folded piece of paper while white tissue paper stuck up out of the box. Pulling out the paper, Y/n opened it find the same crude handwriting once more but in great detail.

Dear Y/n,

You are cordially invited to Halloween Horror Nights here at Universal Orlando. All you have to do is bring this piece of paper up to the registration desk and you will get as many badges as you need. Bring as many friends as you'd like and remember to have fun!~

Sincerely,

The Ringmaster of this Circus

The h/c quirked an eyebrow at the strange letter, having to read it several times before it clicked into her brain. "Hey, babe. What's that?"

Y/n broke away from her trance to see Byf/n standing in front of her and pointing to the letter in her hands. "Just some weird letter. It came with that package but it has no returner address."

Byf/n took the paper and read it himself before looking at the box. "Hmm. Seems interesting enough."

"It said I could bring as many friends as I wanted and Amanda and Dave were thinking of having their honeymoon at Universal Studios. Perhaps we could also invite Phillip and Bf/n to come along."

"If that's what you want to do then I'm down with that. Besides this sounds pretty cool."

But who could have sent it? 

"Then it's decided. We'll invite Amanda, Dave, Phillip and Bf/n to come along."

If only they knew what they were getting themselves into.