Rescue Mission Gone Wrong

Meanwhile a familiar group of people roamed around the packed crowds of Halloween Horror Nights with desperate looks on their faces. The group was in fact Y/n's friends and boyfriend who had been searching for said girl ever since she had disappeared. Many days and nights were spent trying to find their precious companion that their appearance began to show it. Dark bags under their eyes, orbs glossy along with pale skin made the group appear like zombies but it was the effects of lost sleep and not eating well. Out of the five members Byf/n was the worst due to the worry of never finding Y/n keeping him awake till all hours of the night. However none of them gave up as they felt they were close to their friend each time they came to the park, which is why they were there currently.

~Byf/n's POV~

I slowly drug my feet against the ground as I felt my insomnia catch up to me. Closing my eyes for a split second, I reopened them only to sneeze. I sighed and continued walking, my fellow travelers begging me to stop. "Byf/n, what if Y/n isn't even here? What if we've been too late this entire time?" Dave said, causing me to stop in my tracks and turn to face him.

"No. She's got to be here! This where she last was and she couldn't have gone far!"

"Byf/n, by looking for your girlfriend your causing yourself and the rest of us ailment. When was the last time you actually ate a proper meal or got 8 hours of sleep?" Phillip replied.

"Until I find Y/n none of that matters. I need to know that my girlfriend is alright and the only way I can figure that out is if she is with me, in my arms."

"You're going to kill us all!" Bf/n angrily shouted.

"If you don't want to come then that's fine! Go home for all I care! Until I find Y/n I'm not going to rest!"

With that said I stormed off, the rest of my companions grumbling and jogging after me to catch up. My eyes continuously scanned the area in search for anything showing sign of my girlfriend, only to find nothing. I sighed and slumped onto a bench, tears threatening to spill as I thought about my missing loved one. It was only a few seconds later that I felt my friends rubbing my back and lightly hugging me in order to comfort me. At that point I just let the tears go as I felt all hope was gone. If I haven't found Y/n by now could that mean she's gone forever? 

This just brought the tears on harder, light sobs escaping my mouth as well. Suddenly my attention was latched onto a feminine laugh. A familiar feminine laugh. Raising my head up, I saw that clown girl that we had run into the first night we arrived. She was walking with a little girl clad in a black and white dress, the two of them laughing. What was her name again? Charlie? Courtney? Chance? Chance, that was it!

It was then that I noticed what the female clown was holding. The item in her embrace was an elegant white Victorian wedding dress, the material draping over her black leather gloves. I stood up and rushed over, realizing I could ask her about Y/n. "Miss Chance! Wait!"

+Chance's POV+

As Cindy and I were walking back to the warehouse to retrieve Y/n, I heard my name being called by an unfamiliar voice. Turning, I spotted a young looking gentleman who appeared to look very ill due to his pale complexion and bags under his eyes. "Miss Chance-"

"Please just call me Chance. Do I know you, puddin?"

"We've met once before. I'm Byf/n, Y/n L/n's boyfriend."

My eyes widened. Oh no. Y/n's friends....here. If Y/n finds out she'll go running to them and Jack will be on a genocide run. "Oh yes! I remember you now. What is it you need, puddin?"