The Party

-Jack's POV-

After I uttered a goodnight to Y/n I stayed for a moment before walking away and down the hall, my heels clicking the only sound that radiated through the air. As I walked to my office I saw several of my maniacs sitting in a group, talking. I just shook them off when something caught my attention. "Jack lately has been in such a mood. I think it's that woman he keeps around that's bothering him."

"I heard they were in a doctor patient relationship and she escaped before he could snatch her up."

"Well whoever she is, she's trouble! I think I ought to go in there and just kill her. Then maybe Jack will get his senses together."

I growled and marched behind the man while everybody else looked frightened. The male turned around and screamed. "J-jack!"

I grit my teeth before grabbing his neck and pulling him close. "How dare you talk about Y/n that way."

I watched as his pupils dilated and he shrunk before whimpering. "That's what I thought."

Shoving him to the ground I glared at the group. "By taking the pledge to be a maniac you place your loyalty in me the King and his Queen. So I better expect you to grovel at Y/n's feet like you do mine as she is to be respected like me. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?!"

"Y-yes, s-sir-r!"

I grinned as the group rushed off, most likely to avoid punishment. Swiveling my body I headed towards my office where folders and papers cluttered the desk's surface, before sitting on the cool leather seat. My eyes traveled down to the lone tan folder on the desk, a smile coming to my face as I pat it. My smile widened as I stared the box on top before I tucked it inside my jacket and picked up the phone. Dialing the number I needed I tapped my fingers along the file before somebody answered. "Yes hello, Albert. How fast can you make a prosthetic leg? Mhmm. Yes for tonight. Thank you, Doctor. Goodbye." 

Slamming the phone done my smile widened as I flipped the file open to reveal Y/n's pretty photo from ShadyBrook. Stroking the picture gently I smirked. "Not to worry, my love. Soon we'll be together forever."

Gently closing the file, I stood and fluffed my jacket before making way to the Icon scarezone.

~Your POV~

I didn't know how long it was but it felt like hours since Jack had left me to my own devices. The only thing I could really do was lay on the bed and look at the ceiling while I awaited for somebody to come rescue me. Just as my thoughts drifted to Byf/n the door opened to reveal Albert and Jack. I sat up as they both came into the room before I noticed a parcel under Albert's arm. As if he predicted what I was going to say, Albert removed the item from under his arm before unwrapping it to reveal what appeared to be metal, plastic and straps in the form of a leg. "Miss Y/n, I finished your prosthetic."

"Thank you, Albert."

Jack stood off to the side as Albert helped strap my new limb on. "Jack wanted me to finish it for you before tonight. I can't wait to see you then and I hope it helps."

"I'm sure it will."

"Well I'll let you two be. See you tonight."

The elderly man walked out, shutting the door behind him, before Jack came to my side. I glanced to the side as he set his cold hand on my thigh while his other hand came up and stroked the collar. Leaning in he gave a peck to the cheek before pulling away. "It seems you have learned obedience, love. I applaud you for that."

"What's the catch?"

"Catch? What are you going on about, dear?"

"With you there's always a catch, the number one reason why you can't be trusted."