Escape but with a Price

~Your POV~

When we arrived back at the trailer, Jack threw me down and slapped my cheek. The excruciating pain infiltrated my flesh, leaving me to cry out. "Don't you ever step up to me like that again."

I glared up at him, strands of hair falling into my face. "I was protecting her. You have no right to treat her like that, Jack!"

"Oh? And what are you going to do about it, dear? As long as I'm around she'll never be safe."

I huffed the hair out of my face and quickly turned away. I heard Jack heave a sigh before I felt his dirty fingers in my hair. I shivered, allowing Jack to chuckle before I could hear his footsteps hush away. "I'll be back later, my dear. Try not to miss me for too long~"

The sound of the door slamming and locking hit my ears, sending the idea of escape to my mind instantly. Knowing what I had to do I looked for my routes in which I only seemed to find the locked door and barred windows. Growling I headed into the bathroom and sat on the toilet, cursing Jack and his existence out. However in the middle of my tirade I glanced up and that's when I saw it. A lone window sat in the ceiling, no lock appearing to be on it. This is it! My chance for escape!

Smiling, I started to quickly stack boxes and a tiny step ladder on top of each other before breaking the latch on the window with a rock that was on the counter. Pushing the glass upwards the window took a minute to open as it seemed it had not been opened in years. Using my quickly assembled ladder, I scrambled out of there and onto the roof of the trailer, it's metallic texture hot underneath my bare feet as the Sun beat down. Shielding my eyes I could see a path among the people surrounding the park, a smile coming to my face once more. Hopping off the roof by means of a metal ladder on the side, I quickly dashed off in fear Jack would see me. Gravel and other pebbles began to stick to my feet, causing them to slightly bleed, but I kept going the distance knowing fully well if I stopped I would be caught. After a while of running my legs began to get tired, rendering me to slow down and take a break by a nearby wall on the lot. I heaved in a few gulps of air as I closed my eyes when suddenly a voice was brought to my attention. It sounded so familiar to me that I peeked around the corner to see Byf/n and the rest of my group. I grinned happily and was about to skip off towards them when strong arms wrapped around my waist and mouth, my legs frantically kicking and my screams muffled. "Shh."

I looked up behind me to see my new friend, Tiny. "Jack told Tiny to bring Y/n back safely. Jack knows of Y/n's escape."

But how?! I hadn't even left for more than an hour! Had Jack already returned before then?

"Tiny wants Y/n to cooperate. Tiny doesn't want to hurt Y/n."

I tried to tell Tiny through my eyes to let me go but the strong built man was already dragging me off to a probably furious clown ringmaster, my friends left far behind.

I didn't know where exactly Tiny was taking me but when we arrived in the warehouse, the cool concrete floor meeting my body, I knew I was in deep trouble. I heard a growl before my hair was taken in somebody's grasp and my head lifted up so my eyes met a pair of angry golden ones. I spit at the pissed off clown causing him to drop my head, the thud echoing loud. "Leave us, Tiny."

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Tiny move into the shadows and yet he stayed and watched silently. I was about to call out to the strong man but a kick made me stop, sending me to the ground on my back. I heaved a huge gulp of air as the attack left me stunned, my eyes wide. Suddenly I was bombarded with several kicks to the body as Jack stared unpleasantly down at me. "What part of you're not leaving do you not understand?!"

"I just w-want to g-go home-e, J-jack! P-please!"

"Did you ever stop and think of what I want? Most likely not. I want you to stay with me, I want to love you, sweetie. But it seems that I have to take more...drastic measures to keep you by my side."