Meeting Chance

~Your POV~

As I walked looking for the scare zone, I noticed that on some of the carts my favorite foods were being displayed and sold. What is going on here? Literally I've seen things here that are related to me and yet this is my first time at the event. I don't understand!

Walking, I noticed other things popping up such as my favorite color, the things I was afraid of and other things I had never even known about myself. My walk soon turned to a jog as soon as I caught sight of the Icon scare zone, not waiting to be with people whom I was comfortable, and most importantly safe, with. Byf/n turned towards my running figure and hugged me when I ran into him. "There you are, Y/n! We've been waiting for you."

"I know. I'm sorry I got lost and then side tracked...I want to leave."

"But Y/n, we just got here. We haven't even hit all the houses yet!"

"I don't feel comfortable here. I- I want to go home!"

My lip trembled as I stared at my boyfriend, him sighing before wrapping an arm around me. He pat my shoulder and turned me to go but we stopped when a clown lady jumped out in front of us. "Leaving so soon? But you guys haven't even gone through the whole park yet!" Her high pitched voice stated.

"Um. Who might you be?"

"I'm Chance! Chance the Clown to be more exact. You must be Y/n!"

I nodded my head which earned a smile from the pig-tailed clown. "You can't leave just yet, puddin! Especially since you're our star!"

"Star?"

Chance gave a big smile and nodded. "Yes! Our Ringmaster would be so distraught if you left now. So please, stay a bit more, Y/n. It'll be worth you're while~ That I can promise you."

Her grin radiated off an evil aura but instead I sighed and nodded. "Alright. I guess I can stay for a little while."

"Yay! You won't regret this, Y/n!"

As Chance was leaving, I quickly grabbed her arm which caused her to turn towards me. "Chance, do you by any chance know why this place holds so much stuff related to...me?"

The pig-tailed clown didn't answer but her grin returned once more. "You'll find out in due time, Y/n. Just. You. Wait!"

Before I could ask her anymore, she skipped out of my reach, leaving me in a more confused state of mind. I sighed and our group headed to the next house:Asylum in Wonderland 3D. The house was okay, not many scares getting to me as my mind was elsewhere. After that we headed to Freddy vs Jason. The house filled me with fear and our group screamed a lot. As we exited the house, I thought I saw something outside the corner of my eye. Something that looked like a certain clown woman. I shook my head and continued on with my group when we came across the house Run. All my friends wanted to go in but I just didn't feel up to it. "You alright, babe?"

"I'm fine. I think I just need some air."

"Alright we'll meet you out here when we're done."

I gave a small smile and kissed Byf/n on the cheek before he turned with the rest of the group to go get scared while I sat on a bench by myself, waiting for my friends to return.

If only I had gone with my friends...