Strange Occurences

A few days after the two received the invite and made arrangements for their friends, Y/n and Byf/n set off for Universal Studios to enjoy their "vacation". As soon as they arrived they met up with Amanda, Dave, Phillip and Bf/n before heading to the admission area where Y/n presented the note to the clerk. After the clerk read it the woman's eyes widened before looking up at the group and then back down at the paper. "Is something wrong, miss? If it's not accessible we can buy-"

"No it's fine. Here are your badges."

With a shaky hand the woman extended the badges to Y/n who curiously took them. "Thank you."

Y/n and the group decided to move out of the way so others may buy their badges but as they moved away the h/c haired woman thought she heard the clerk say "You poor souls."

Y/n quirked an eyebrow before she followed her group into the park. The group had gotten Stay and Scream passes so they headed into Diagon Alley as the park was transformed. The group shared a few laughs as the sun set in the background and the day turned to night. As soon as the gates were taken down the crowds flew into the newly transformed park, scare actors already stirring up chaos and mayhem. "What house should we visit first?"

"Body Collectors anybody?" Dave suggested.

"No, too scary. How about 25 years of Monsters and Mayhem?" Amanda replied.

"I'd like to go through Body Collectors." Y/n stated, a small smile on her face.

"I'll go with Amanda and Phillip then. See ya, babe."

"We'll meet you guys in the Icon scare zone?"

"Sure."

The group broke apart and went their separate ways. As Y/n and Dave headed to Body Collectors, Y/n decided to break their silence. "So Dave, what's it like being on your honeymoon?"

"It's interesting to say the least. I'm just glad that Amanda and I are going to spend the rest of lives together."

Y/n gave a small smile and crossed her arms. "It must be nice knowing you're going to spend your life with someone you love."

"Is something going on with you and Byf/n?"

"No. It's just that with work we hardly get to see each other. The moments we do spend we're both so exhausted we get nothing done. I guess I just want more time with him is all."

"I know how you feel. Amanda and I started out like that but then life became kind and now look where we are."

Y/n chuckled as they had arrived to the entrance of the maze. "You ready for this?"

"Heck yeah."

"Ladies first."

Y/n rolled her eyes and headed in, Dave right behind her. As they entered the sound stage, Y/n looked up and stopped. Above her was a sign with frost over it, the scenery around the "building" covered in white as if snow had fallen. The h/c's breath stopped short as she looked upon the sign that read ShadyBrook. "Y/n, are you alright?"

"Um, yeah. I guess my nerves just got to me."

Treading forward, the two friends screamed when they got scared and laughed at each other's reaction. Somehow Dave ended up in front of Y/n and left her behind as he went on. Y/n followed behind but something caught the corner of her eye. She turned and gasped. In one of the cells was what seemed to be mannequins of herself and a clown. The dolls were holding hands and leaned in close, almost as if they were going to kiss. The lady doctor seemed to remember a clown like that but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. Slowly she treaded on only to find another cell where two actors seemed to be making out. Y/n's face contorted to confused as she gazed upon the couple, once again representing herself with the same clown. Y/n watched as the actress twirled her hands in the clown's orange curls as the male wrapped his arms around her waist. Disgusted, the 26 year old continued on, occasionally seeing herself and the clown together. As soon as the house was over she found Dave on his phone, waiting for her. "Hey I thought you'd never get out."

"Heh, sorry. I was a bit...caught up."

"No big deal. We should probably go meet the others at the scare zone."

"Yeah."

"Are you alright, Y/n? You're really pale."

"I'm fine. That house just really got me on scares is all."

"I see."

The two began their trek to the Icon scare zone when Y/n noticed a group of clowns looking at her. She furrowed her brow and just ignored them but soon they huddled around her. "Do you think this is her?"

"Well Master did say she looked the same as the picture."

"She looks kind of different though."

"Well it has been a few years."

E/c orbs stared at the clowns around her as they grinned, their chainsaws looking menacing in the moonlight. "Um excuse me, but I have to get back to my group."

Y/n started to go but a clown grabbed wrist, twirling her into his body. "She definitely looks the way Master described her."

"Then she must be the one!"

Scared, Y/n broke from the clown's grip and ran away, hoping they weren't chasing her. Looking back it appeared they had not followed which gave the h/c a chance to heave a sigh of relief. After catching her breath, the 26 year old continued her walk to try and find the Icon scare zone when she was again stopped but this time by a little girl. Her face was blocked by a cat mask but Y/n could sense the smile on her face. "Miss, a gentleman asked me to give this to you."

The child pulled out what seemed to be a flower crown from her Trick-or-Treat bag and handed it to Y/n. "Thank you. Well could you tell that kind gentleman my appreciation?"

"I won't need to. You'll see him very soon."

The child ran off before Y/n could ask any more questions, causing her to sigh. Smiling she brought the flower crown up to her view but her eyes widened when she realized the crown was constructed from her favorite flower and color. Spinning around, she tried to locate somebody who could have known but then thought that Byf/n probably did it to surprise her. Her smile returning, she placed the crown upon her head and continued to the Icon scare zone.