Chance Ending

~Your POV~

Chance.

Her teeth clenched as she clutched my wrist tightly, her golden eyes holding me in their gaze. "You're not leaving, Y/n. Especially not without me!"

I tried to pull away but Chance's grip was so deadly tight against my skin. "Chance, let go!"

"Never! You're mine! I will not be left alone again!"

My eyes widened at her words, anger building up inside of me. "I am not something to be owned."

That's when I let the fiery passion for freedom go.

Slapping her hard across the face, I quickly turned but her heel caught the train of my skirt. "NOBODY IS LEAVING THIS PROPERTY WITH MY Y/N!"

Lurching forward we tumbled to the ground, both of us sent in a brawl for different reasons. I kicked my legs and hit her multiple times but it didn't seem to faze her. As we fought a glaze went over Chance's golden orbs as she attacked.

My lips, that is.

I clenched my fists and readied another punch but she grabbed a hold of it before I could deal any damage. Slamming it into the ground beneath us, she continued her lip dance, kissing me as if her life depended on it. I tried to fight back as I lost oxygen and fast but the woman above me kept up her affections upon me.

Just as I was about to pass out from no air, two cops pulled her off of me, Chance kicking her legs as they began to drag her away. "No! NO! LET GO OF ME, YOU PSYCHOS!"

Coughing and taking in oxygen hungrily, paramedics rushed over to my side with a gurney before carefully lifting me up on it. "It's okay, sweetheart. You're safe."

TWINK!

I screamed as the paramedic's body fell, Chance's knife sticking out of his back. "NOBODY TOUCHES MY Y/N!"

Rushing at me with a smile, Chance's eyes showed insanity as she went in for a hug. Her attempts were stopped though when a bullet hit her in the arm. Growling out in anger and pain, she attempted to scratch at it, blood oozing out of her wound. Not standing the sight of blood I scrunched up to the best of my ability, Chance stopping and staring down at me. "Aw, honey. It's okay. Listen, we'll be alright. Don't be scared, I'll take care of the bad people."

"Then take care of yourself." I hissed out, spitting in her face to emphasize my point. 

Just as she cleared the saliva away, two males in what appeared to be light gray outfits grabbed her arms, taking her away once again. She struggled as they drug her to a van, placing her in handcuffs as she kicked and screamed to be let go. As that was happening I was tended to and lifted into the back of the ambulance, Chance's screams echoing in my ears. "I'll be back, Y/n! Don't you worry, dear! We'll be together forever once more!"

SLAM!

Both the door to the ambulance and Chance's vehicle slammed shut, leaving me to relax.

Engines roared to life.

I smiled.

Machines around me were hooked up and started.

I let out a loose chuckle.

I was finally free.

Goodbye forever, Chance.