Part 1

I get so sick and tired of struggling to pay my bills.
Don't judge me but I have to do what I got to do to keep up with what I got. So if I gotta fuck a new nigga every night then I will.

My name is Stay Sànchez. I'm a Columbian so by me being foreign guys definitely chase me like magnets.
I've been a citizen in the U.S since I was 16. I moved straight to Miami by myself and got a job.
I worked at a retail store for 2 years and once I hit 18 I applied to be a stripper.
I stripped for about 6 months. The money was great but being a stripper was scary because you had all types of creeps fucking with you outside of work.
Now I'm 20 years old and I live in a beautiful condo. I saved up money to get it. I started struggling a few months back so I got into mingling with other guys. They gave me money so I decided if they wanna play then they got to pay and that's how this shit all started.

I got family back home in Columbia struggling so of course I try sending them money every single month.
Yes I may sleep up with guys but nobody around here knows me like that which is the best part about it.
I don't have friends so I ain't gotta worry about fucking somebody I'm friends with man.
I can pretty much have any man I want.

I lay here in my king size bed that my sugar daddy bought me last month just thinking about how Ima make $800 by tonight.

"What's up baby" Al said.
"Hey sexy" I said.
"I brought you some coffee." He said handing me my cup of coffee he fixed in my kitchen.

Like I said. I sleep around and I DO use protection. So Al is ONLY my man of the hour.
Besides we have good sex so I alway enjoy Al's company.

"I got your package" al said handing me an envelope.
"It's $1500 to be exact." He said.
"Thank you baby" I said kissing him.

"Baby I gotta go to work" I said lying.

I didn't work. He was my work. So once he give me the money he gotta go.

"Okay babe. See you soon" he said.
"Okay" I said.

We kissed and he left.
I took me a shower and put me on a sexy bathing suit.

I was gonna head out to the beach and see what else I could find today because I know everybody is at the beach today.

Right before I started my makeup. I got a text message.
From Rowe. Rowe is my favorite because that's my sugar daddy. He's only 36 tho. I call him sugar daddy because he's the oldest guy I fuck. He pays me $3-5000 all the time.

I can't get enough of Rowe. His dick is the best out of them all so I might as well let him come thru tonight.

I texted him back and gave him the heads up. Then I went out the door and headed to the beach.

The BEACH.

I got to the beach and I seen so many fine ass guys.
BUT! Me, I don't exactly go for looks I go for bank accounts.

I sat down at the bar at the beach and this old white man sat beside me smiling.

"Hey gorgeous" he said
"Ew." I said.

Okay did I say I don't go by looks? Well I don't but this man was so damn old if he was a lil younger I wouldn't mind but I couldn't see myself screwing him even if I tried.

He looked at me and pulled out his wallet. It was packed with cash.

My eyes seen those big bills and I thought to myself...

"damnmmnn. I think I'm fucking a granddaddy tonight."