Part 12

The music came on and we didn't typically have to dance hard, we had to dance sexy. So I start dancing sexy. Rocking my hips, biting my lips and looking Darnell dead in his eyes as he watched us dance.

As I was dancing this girl bust out in a damn split. It Caught Rebecca attention and she started pointing at the girl and smiling.

"Uggggh" I said under my breath as I kept rolling my hips to the music.

I knew I was looking good. And I knew that Darnell was watching me but these other girls were really giving me a run for my money the way they were flipping and splitting they hot pussies all over the place.

"Okay ladies, that was great." Rebecca said as she turned the music off.

"Yes ladies y'all did amazing. Y'all step outside and take a 20 min break and we will bring y'all in to tell y'all our decision." Darnell said.

We grabbed our bags and went outside.

The girls were talking. I kinda felt like I didn't fit in with them because they were acting uptight.

"Yea, none of y'all are competition though" one girl said.

"girl bye. Your outfit is so 2016" another girl said.

Wow their really stuck up their own asses I see.

"Where you get your outfit from?" The girl looked at me.

"Me?" I said.

"Yea you! Are you remedial or something." She said laughing.

The other girls laughed.

"No are you? Because the way you did that split in there shows off stripper tendencies and nobody wants a stripper hoe as there leading lady" I said flipping my hair.

The other girls giggled. The girl rolled her eyes at me.

"Bitch please." She said walking off.

20 mins was up and The security guard came outside to tell us to come in.

We walked in.

I was so scared...
This was the moment..

"This was very hard but what Darnell says, is what goes. So with that being said Darnell will call out his leading lady name." Rebecca said. 

Darnell stood up. He was smiling at the girl that I just went off on aka the stripper hoe.

"Damn I knew it I knew he wanted her. Ugh he's gonna chose her" I thought to myself. I wanted to cry.

"Thank you ladies. I really appreciate your participation. Everyone can leave tho." He said.

"What?" A girl said.

"Omg. He doesn't want any of us." I said to myself.

"Whyyyyyyyyyyyy" another girl cried out.

"Yes. Everyone can go.. except for Stay Sanchez" Darnell said.