Part 22

Darnell had jumped up and there Rowe was laying on the ground in a pool full of blood on my kitchen floor.

He was dead.

I was able to get up even though I was still weak from Rowe strangling me.
"Oh my gosh" I said.
"I'm sorry" Darnell said.

"He's...he's... he's dead." I said shaking

"I can fix this. I can get my guys to sanitize your whole condo, from fingerprints to throwing out the surveillance and removing his body" Darnell said.

"I'm scared" I said about to cry.

"I got this all handled. Look let's go to the movies. We can use that as an alibi." Darnell said.

Me and Darnell rushed out my condo and shut the door.
We went out into the garage where Darnell car was parked.

We got in the car and sped off to go to the movies.

As Darnell was driving. He started making calls.

"Man I need you to handle code #4and3" he said talking on the phone.

"Yessss I need you there ASAP! The location is 45th peach avenue lane." He said.

He hung up the phone and wiped his forehead.

"What's code 4and3?" I asked.

"Emergency for death. This is the reason why I carry a gun." He said.

"So you have a crew that helps you out if you possibly kill someone?" I asked.

"Yes. Stay I know you nervous and scared but baby please don't be scared." He said.

"Im actually relieved that he is dead, im just scared because I don't wanna go to jail." I said

"Stay don't worry about it. My crew will have EVERYTHING done in ONE hour believe me" He said.

We finally pulled up to the movie theater and got our tickets to go in.

I felt so weird. I felt so happy. I felt so afraid. My emotions were so unbalanced that I felt that this was all unreal but it was real.

After seeing the movie me and Darnell had went to a fast food restaurant and got chicken and fries.

It was about 3hours we were gone out.

We got back in the car and Darnell phone started ringing

"Wassup!" He said.

"GREAT! Thanks man!" He said hanging up the phone.

"What?" I said
"They got the job done." He said.

"Good! Are we safe from police tho?" I asked.

"Most likely. They may ask question but they won't expect you to have anything to do with it because you have an alibi!" He said.

"Okay." I said feeling so relieved.

"Okay so I'm gonna take you back to my place for tonight." Darnell said.

"Okay cool" i said.

It took us almost 30 mins to get to his place. When we pulled up to his place it was beautiful.

"You like it?" He asked.

"Of course!!!" I said smiling.

Next thing we know the police pulled up behind Darnell car as soon as we pulled up in his driveway.

Shit were going to jail...

To BE CONTINUED....