Part 24

....So a couple weeks had past and those weeks quickly turned into 3 months. I honestly couldn't believe that I have been staying with Darnell for 3 months now. I told Teddy about me moving and even that Darnell had shot teddy but I trust teddy enough to know that he wouldn't say a word about it.
Although teddy was mad that I didn't live as close to him as I used to we still hung out.

About 1 month later Darnell had changed. I mean he was famous so of course he had video shoots, launchings, meet and greets and tours. He treated me well but also like a maid. I had to do what he said under his roof. So I did just that because I'm in love with him.

He even slept with different bitches every night but at first it bothered me but eventually I didn't care because he gives me thousands of dollars.
I know Im being a fool right now but I have no other choice.

I was once again at his house alone watching tv. He had texted me and told me he was on his way.

I continued watching tv and waited for him to come home.

I heard the front door open and it was him. Then I heard a female giggling.

I jumped up off the couch.

"Who the hell is this?" I yelled.

He looks at me and start making out with the girl and puts his hand in her pants in front of me.

"Darnell are you serious right now!" I screamed.

"Here!!!" He yelled throwing a roll of money in my hand.

"Um... Darnell we gotta talk" I said putting the money in my purse.

"Look I'm boutta go upstairs and fuck her you just wait down here baby and we gone talk." He kisses me on the lips and walked the girl upstairs in the room that me and him both sleep in.

How did I allow him to treat me like this. Is it because of the money or is it because I really love him.

They were upstairs about 30 mins and I could not take it anymore. I raced up the stairs and kicked in the door.

She was on top on him butt ass naked.

"IM TIRED OF YOUR SHIT!!!!!!" I screamed.

"Didn't I tell yo ass to stay down stairs!!!!!" He yelled pushing the girl off of him and charging towards me.
I started backing back and ran down the stairs back to the living room.

He ran behind me yelling.
"Bring yo ass here." He said.

"I'm done with you!!!" I screamed.

"DONE WITH ME!!!!! YOU CANT BE DONE WITH ME!!!!" He yelled.

"YES I CAN! Somebody out their will appreciate me one day because it sure In the hell ain't you!!!!!!!" I screamed.

*SMACK*

He slapped me in my face and my lip started to bleed.

"YOU MADE ME DO IT!" He yelled.

I touch my lip and seen the blood on my finger.

"GO WASH THAT SHIT OFF!" He yelled.

He looked so angry at me. So pissed. I wanted to run out the front door but it was the middle of the night and I didn't wanna be outside at night.

I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror at my face and started crying.

I grabbed my phone outta my pocket and called teddy.

I had to whisper so Darnell couldn't hear me.

"Hello!" Teddy said.
"Um Teddy can you come get me." I said
"Bitch wtf happen? Why you whispering?" He asked.
"Just please come get me, when you pull up In the yard turn your lights off" I said.
"Okay I'm on my way" Teddy said.

I stayed in the bathroom for 30 mins and teddy called me and told me he was outside.

I slowly pushed the bathroom window up and climbed out of it.

I raced out in front of the yard and hurried and got in the car with teddy.

"Now bitch wtf happened?" Teddy said putting the car in reverse and slowly leaving Darnell's house.

"He has another bitch in the house and he hit me" I said crying.

Teddy slammed on his brakes.

"Teddy what are you doing?" I said.

Teddy made a whole u-turn and pulled back up at Darnell's house and parked the car.

Teddy got out and grabbed his baseball bat from his trunk.

"Bitch cmon!" Teddy yelled out walking up to Darnell's porch.

I hurried and walked behind him.

Lordddddd teddy is gonna kill him.

To Be Continued.....